Kristen Bell Heads for Rome

I guess this could be funny, if the guys who are pursuing her are just crazy and bizzare types. Could make for some comedy.

http://www.comingsoon.net/imageGallery/When_in_Rome

k6xrb.jpg

k1204.jpg

I hate Jon Heder, but maybe I can tune him out enough to enjoy the lovely Kristen Bell.

if this movie bombs we can forget about a veronica mars movie

I don't think Mark Steven Johnson has made a movie that I like yet, and sadly this will be no exception. Kristen Bell is gonna be wasted in this movie.

"That's not my card."

"I Know...because the joker is me.." :hehe:

I wanna see it because of one person...:o

if this movie bombs we can forget about a veronica mars movie

You can forget about it now....the show wasn't that good....this movie seems like a 'wait for it to hit DVD' type of situation....tho it could be entertaining...

So, the movie is about people wanting to have sex with her? Great plot. :up:

I still think she's missing her chance with all these romance films. She needs to get into sci-fi films...I think she'd have a great future in that.

I still think she's missing her chance with all these romance films. She needs to get into sci-fi films...I think she'd have a great future in that.

Missing her chance how?? There will always be a market for romance films....always....its steady work...granted its not a big huge sci fi blockbuster but it doesn't go through dry spells like Science fiction has....

Problem is there are just too many romance films each year that the market is almost flooded with them...to the point that any actress kinda/sorta starting out just sorta get's looked over due to all the competition.

Kristin should try out some movies that can test her acting skill, like Anne Hathaway did with Rachel Getting Married. It might open more doors for her in terms of better script and film.

Kristin should try out some movies that can test her acting skill, like Anne Hathaway did with Rachel Getting Married. It might open more doors for her in terms of better script and film.

really good...I enjoyed that....Hathaway is a rare case of getting away from The Mouse and prospering

Touchstone has just debuted the trailer for When in Rome, the new romantic comedy starring Kristen Bell. This also stars Josh Duhamel as her big love interest,Danny DeVito, Will Arnett, Jon Heder, and Dax Shepard.

Beth Harper (Kristen Bell) is a young, successful real estate agent… but she's completely unlucky in love. However, when the New Yorker travels to Rome to see her newlywed sister, she impulsively steals some coins from a reputed fountain of love, and is then aggressively pursued by a band of wannabe lovers.

When in Rome is directed by Mark Steven Johnson, of Simon Birch, Daredevil, and Ghost Rider previously.

Link to trailer: http://video.yahoo.com/watch/5609922/15049715

Dax!!!:cmad:

So I guess Duhamel is waiting for the call for Transformers 3.

Man, they've got to get that Veronica Mars movie done before it's too late.

Before she did Veronica Mars, Kristen had appeared in the David Mamet film, entitled "Spartan", played the lead in "Gracie's Choice", and was in the "King and Queen of Moonlight Bay". Romantic comedies are a new thing for her.

It's Disney. They're corporate hacks who also thought the Jonas Brothers would be a great movie idea.

Will Arnett deserves better....

like the Arrested Development movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"