Kurama(YYH) vs Sesshomaru(Inuyasha)

Dark-Kenshin

Civilian
Reaction score
I've been discussing this matchup with my friends, and we can't come to a conclusion. Who'd win?

Yoko Kurama speed blitzes him to deah or kills him with his plants or just rips him apart.You know that Yoko Kurama is way way way way faster then C- class Hiei who could cut a demon 16 times in less then a second?And is stronger then Toguro in strength.

I have to agree with Buutenks.
Yoko-Kurama is badass.

Sesshomaru would lose to Yoko-Kurama.
It would be a good fight though.

yoko20kurama.jpg

Sesshoumaru.jpg

You do know that Sesshomaru is the most powerful character on Inuyasha and his power is still growing. He is no ordinary demon, he is an immature taiyōkai, a demon lord. And with posession of the Tenseiga, he cannot be killed.

Also, Sesshomaru is plain badass :o

hippie_hunter said:
You do know that Sesshomaru is the most powerful character on Inuyasha and his power is still growing. He is no ordinary demon, he is an immature daiyōkai, a demon lord. And with posession of the Tenseiga, he cannot be killed.

Also, Sesshomaru is plain badass :o

Read what I posted,Yoko Kurama is better then Sess in every way.

buutenks said:
Read what I posted,Yoko Kurama is better then Sess in every way.

I'm not saying that Sesshomaru would win, I don't watch Yu Yu Hakusho, so I can't make that decision. I was saying that Sesshomaru is a very powerful anime character and he would not go down as easily as you say and he would not be killed because Tenseiga would teleport him away from the fight if he were on the verge of death.

Also Sesshomaru is capable of short speed bursts

Agreed. You are not giving him enough credit. He is way more powerful then you say. I watch YYH and yoko is strong and thats who i say would win, but sesshomaru is powerful as well.

Also if Sesshomaru manages to use the Meido Zangetsuha on Kurama he is done for

hippie_hunter said:
Also if Sesshomaru manages to use the Meido Zangetsuha on Kurama he is done for

Well yeah that's true,but Kurama is to fat for Sesshomaru.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"