L.A. Noire (PS3, 360)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Rockstar. It's NOT PS3 only.

Anyways, this game is gonna blow. Just like The Getaway blew.

It's NOT PS3 exclusive. They just merely announced it as a PS3 game.

THWIP* said:
THANKS FOR POSTING THAT. IT'S JUST A MATTER OF TIME NOW, UNTIL 'ZENIEN' INSISTS ON HAVING THIS THREAD MOVED TO 'SONY'. :mad: :whatever:

No, no, no....I meant Gametrailers has only the "Ps3" logo, but yeah, it's not a Ps3 exclusive by any chance.

Hahaha, once Gametrailers had Ninja Gaiden as "Xbox, PS2, Gamecube, PC, GBA" it was awesome.

how come it's spelled "noire" but it should be "noir"?

imaperson2 said:

I'm sure that'll be explained at some point in the game, maybe it's the main character's last name or something.

imaperson2 said:
i hope they arent just mispelling.

Dude, there is no way they would just make that kind of mistake. Maybe in some text that shows up in the game, but something as important as the title is mulled over for a long time before released.

Hm, looks in some ways to be Rockstar's answer to The Godfather moving in on a period piece GTA clone.

Quite frankly film noir is one of my favorite genres and this is obviously LA Confidential inspired. If it could combine Maltese Falcon with GTA it would be a classic. If it is like The Getaway however it will be just as disappointing as the Black Dahila movie was this year then.

imaperson2 said:

"NOIRE" IS FRENCH. I'M SURE ITS A PLAY ON WORDS THOUGH, SINCE "FILM NOIR" BEST FITS THE APPARENT GENRE OF THIS GAME. STILL, YOU'D HAVE TO AN IDIOT,TO THINK THEY SIMPLY MISSPELLED THE TITLE OF THEIR GAME. :dry:

THWIP* said:
"NOIRE" IS FRENCH. I'M SURE ITS A PLAY ON WORDS THOUGH, SINCE "FILM NOIR" BEST FITS THE APPARENT GENRE OF THIS GAME. STILL, YOU'D HAVE TO AN IDIOT,TO THINK THEY SIMPLY MISSPELLED THE TITLE OF THEIR GAME. :dry:

It would be funny though... imagine they'd put a typo in Big Muther Trukers...

THWIP* said:
"NOIRE" IS FRENCH. I'M SURE ITS A PLAY ON WORDS THOUGH, SINCE "FILM NOIR" BEST FITS THE APPARENT GENRE OF THIS GAME. STILL, YOU'D HAVE TO AN be* IDIOT,TO THINK THEY SIMPLY MISSPELLED THE TITLE OF THEIR GAME. :dry:
:whatever: calling me an idiot?

imaperson2 said:
:whatever: calling me an idiot?

YEAH......SO I ACCIDENTALLY LEFT OUT A 2-LETTER PREPOSTITION ; IT'S A COMMON TYPING ERROR, WHICH DIDN'T PREVENT YOU GETTING MY POINT.

AND YOU PUT THE "BE" IN THE WRONG PLACE ANYWAY. :dry:

THWIP* said:
Noir is french also. It is the masculine term for black; noire is the feminine!......

~†~§iX~†~ said:
Noir is french also. It is the masculine term for black; noire is the feminine!......

TRUE......I JUST MEANT THAT "NOIR" IS COMMON IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE, WHEN REFERRING TO THAT GENRE. EITHER WAY, IT'S OBVIOUSLY NOT A "MISTAKE", LIKE SOME SEEM TO THINK. :o

BLAS.... This game looks awesomed X100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"