Iron Man 3 Lack of Action? Iron Man 2 over again?

It´s going to be Iron Man 2 over again.
First hr political crap over again...
Well, all the bad things are happening, then someone explodes plane, Iron Man saves those people.

After that, bad guys destory Tony home and Tony is missing.
End of the movie, everyone are going to attack Mandarin and win a day.

Also, again... So many Iron Mans? Just like in Iron Man 2?
Whats the point of Iron Man movie when everoyne can make Iron Man costumes when ever they want.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t2mblcFQ-Q

Last edited:
eb6.jpg

I love how people ignore facts and did not look trailer at all.
Sad truth you see when movie comes out

I love how people ignore facts and did not look trailer at all.
Sad truth you see when movie comes out

I love how you ignore the facts from trailer I posted. and I love how you think a trailer should show every single action sequence in a movie. the moment you thought iron man's legion was more drones iron man is fighting destroyed all your credibility to start with

We probably shouldn't go see Man of Steel/Star Trek/Thor either. I hear there's going to be some story build up in it to their action sequences.

We probably shouldn't go see Man of Steel/Star Trek/Thor either. I hear there's going to be some story build up in it to their action sequences.

That's because the people who made those movies are blind to Stalin.

You know, Iron Man 3 might be great, or it might suck. Right now, we don't know. But where FreedomForLife annoys me is in his disparaging of Shane Black.

He credits him as the writer of Lethal Weapon 3 and 4, which he didn't write, while choosing to ignore the great Lethal Weapon and Lethal Weapon 2, which he DID write. Then he chooses to ignore Shane Black's masterpiece, Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang, and when someone calls him on the omission he dismisses it by saying Black didn't write it because it was based on a novel. That there proves he's never seen the film. The plot is lifted from the old pulp novel Bodies Are Where You Find Them, but the film itself is an elaborate deconstruction of pulp tropes, and brilliantly scripted, with the source material acting only as the most basic skeleton.

Can we all just agree that freedomforlife has no idea what the hell he's talking about?

That formula in the OP is great when its done right. Iron Man 2 did it horribly wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"