• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Last game you bought?

Final Fantasy XII. I haven't bough a PS3 yet, but MGS4, KZ2, Uncharted and Oblivion for $30 will be hard to pass up. God, that's like $240 right there, so I either need to come up with $640 or $740. LAME!!!

Gears of War later today
scratch that. None of the stores seemed to have it except for Gamestop and I dont shop there. Will have to go try again on Friday or Saturday

93921386929frontpb3.jpg

Last week when I bought my 360: Halo 3 (the Limited Edition in the tin) and Bioshock.

Yesterday: Gears of War (Limited Edition). A Circuit City in town has about 6 copies of it left.

Guitar Hero III for Xbox 360

I want CoD4 so bad, but I have to wait until Christmas.

Pre-ordered special editions of Assassin's Creed and Crysis yesterday night. A double whammy of gaming delight on November 13. :up:

Huzzah!

Pre-ordered special editions of Assassin's Creed and Crysis yesterday night. A double whammy of gaming delight on November 13. :up:

Huzzah!

what's on the Crysis special edition? Its exclusive to one shop over here.

The Orange Box is the last game I bought. I'm considering whether to buy Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines now. If it were $10 I'd do it in a hearbeat, but $20's a bit steep.

Also, I love Steam. It's so easy to throw my money away when I don't have to leave my house and dispose of boxes and do all that other crap that brick-and-mortar stores make you do for games.

Virtua Fighter 5

Call of Duty 4 and Ratchet and Clank. That's my life sorted for a while. :woot:

I haven't bought a game in so long...and I have like a dozen more to buy and play... :( I never get to have fun.. :(

-TNC

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"