The Official Christmas Wishlist Thread - 2008, 40GB Edition

Electro UK

Can't all be for nothing
Reaction score
Okay so I made the thread last year, might as well make it this year. What's everyone getting? I've got a biiiiiiiiig lis of games that I want this year that I had to narrow down to 2 PS3 games, 2 PSP games, and a DS game so...

PS3:

Guitar Hero 3 (With guitar)- I've never played a GH game before, so I'm really looking forward to this, and it'll keep me happy while I save up for Rock Band for when it finally hits the UK.

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune- No brainer, great game, and cheaper than other PS3 games on most sites.

PSP:

Metal Gear Solid: Portable OPS Plus- I'm having to import, as it doesn't look like the game's coming out over here, so I'll still get to play Infinity Mission, but probably not the rest :(

Silent Hill: Origins- Bought Hill 2 a while back and loved it, so it'll be nice to play this in the dark. :up:

DS:

The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass- Should be a good spot o' fun, my most wanted DS game so...

Chances of getting a Wii this Christmas are next to nothing, annoylingly.

I'm not getting much, as I already have Halo 3, Guitar Hero III, Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty 4.

The only games I'm getting for Christmas are Mass Effect and FEAR Files, both for the 360.

A DS Lite with 3 or 4 games, Super Mario, Pokemon, U. Mortal Kombat, and some puzzle games

Mass Effect for the 360 and the Umbrella Chronicals for the Wii

I have all the games I want for the rest of the year. I have no video games or related devices on my wishlist

Mass Effect, Eternal Sonata (liked the demo), maybe Call of Duty 4...

Among other things that will not happen:

XBox 360
Mass Effect
Rock Band

ms-world-domination.jpg

I'm obviously not going to ask for all of these games, but I do want to get them soon:

Playstation 2
God of War II - Yes I haven't played this damn game yet :(

Playstation Portable
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops +
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories
Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters

Wii
Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition (this one I know I'm getting)
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games
Wii Zapper

Nintendo DS
New Super Mario Bros.
Yoshi's Island DS

Either the 40 GB or the 80 GB PS3, I already got NBA Live 08 and NHL 08 ready to play on Christmas day.

Playstation 2
God of War II - Yes I haven't played this damn game yet :(
I actually gasped when I read this...lol. It should have defiently gone down in price now and you should go pick it up. Great game

I would say Assassins Creed and Call of Duty 4, but i have those already, so ima go with an iPhone.

I don't like how the thread title is related to the Ps3 :dry:
It makes it biased, and this is the multi-console section :cmad:

Ban him! Threaten legal action! Chop his balls off!

I'd also like a Dora the Explorer Aquapet

dora-aquapet.jpg

A million dollars to whoever mails that to zenien.

It's true, I gave it all to charity. But whoever does it will feel like a million bucks, and thats just as good

I'm reporting you for spam. The integrity of this thread about Christmas lists must be upheld!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"