• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Last game you bought?

Lego SW : Complete Saga
I have Lego Star Wars 1 and 2 so I kinda see Complete Saga as a wast of money. and I'm getting Godzilla Unleashed Nov.20 so I can't be spending too much money right now.

I just bought NBA 2K8, Super Mario Galaxy, and The Simpsons Game all on the same day. :D

-TNC

sinsix.jpg

So you haven't bought a game in about 20 years then?

51TD5RQ1WVL._SS400_.jpg

Had to go into 4 different places before I got this actually in stock... GAME, GameStop, HMV were all sold out and Zavvi had 2 copies left

61jeBoZ9zOL._SS400_.jpg

Just bought call of duty 4, the game is good but the online multiplayer is just fantastic. :woot:

悪魔天;13246629 said:
Let me know how Godzilla is:oldrazz:
just found out I'm getting it for Christmas along with the Darth Vader PSP. lol sorry but you will have to wait till then to hear how it is from me.

RE: Umbrella Chronicles
Super Monkey Ball Wii Edition
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games

Just pre ordered:

61mo4ZAqoZL._SS500_.jpg

and although it's not out until the April 25th, I thought I'd order early so I would manage to get it on time:

41QdjOWj0gL._SS400_.jpg

41ZMAJdLRLL._SS400_.jpg

Any good?

HP5 is actually pretty good. I'm really enjoying that one. It's a bit more expansive than the first 3 games, still haven't finished number 4 for GC. The graphics are better than what I expected them to be and the gameplay is fun.

As for F4-2, I started the beginning to see how it is and it's not bad. Although, I wouldn't pay too much for this one...I got it really cheap. I got both really cheap. $14 for HP5 and $9 for F4-2 over at Target...if you want to get these games I'd go to a Target and see if they have these on clearance. I'd say they are well worth the clearance price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"