Your first video game?

Batman: return of the Joker.
I think that's what it was called.

Batman 89 was also the first movie I ever seen.

Batman 4 lyfe

Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt which came with my family's NES when I was a kid. That game(s) changed my life. It was AMAZING, then came Batman (based on the movie), Super Mario Bros. 3 (which I still INSIST is one of the top 5 games ever made and the best of the Marios), Return of the Joker and the first system that was *mine* in the Sega Genesis.

But the fond memories of Super Mario Bros. will always be with me as it is indeed one of the greatest and most addicting games ever made.

I cant even remember the name of the game. i had a genesis and the game was sorta in like a comic book...all i know is that i really enjoyed it :( anyone know what it's called?!?!

I think my first video game was this racing game.....I forget the name.

Space Invaders on some oldass atari system. Like...A1600 or something. Yeah, that long ago.

My first system was a Game Boy Pocket. I don't remember what my first game was, maybe Super Mario Land 2.

Some Mario game for the Nintendo. My first Playstation game was some racing game. And my first Xbox game was Brute Force (unfortunately :csad:)

625954.jpg

scan0021lg.jpg

AlexKiddFront.png

bagdsms.jpg

I popped in Super Mario Bros for the first time. Then lost for the first time to. :)

Hades said:
Batman: return of the Joker.
I think that's what it was called.

Batman 89 was also the first movie I ever seen.

Batman 4 lyfe
wasn't batman:return of the joker for the gameboy, i think i still have that game...

did it have an option at the beginning of three different routes you could take and one of them was like taking out a dude on top of a train?

My first game machine was the Intellivision which was beyond awesome. I still have fond memories playing that system.

Here's a list of some games on that console that i adore even today.

Tron- Throwing that disc through the bosses eye is pure gaming bliss.

Night Stalker- One of the most addicting games of all time. I can still hear that blubber sound when you shoot that one fat robot.

Then came the Famicom which was the Asian version of the NES.

Legend of Zelda- Classic.

RBI Baseball- Still one of the best baseball games of all time. Tommy Lasorda Baseball on the Genesis is still the best in my opinion.

Pro Wrestling- The Amazon man chomping away at your opponents head was very satisfying.

Green Beret (aka Rush'n Attack)- Brilliance! The last level with the missle was sooooo hard.

Ikari Warriors- TANKS!

Twin Bee- FUN FUN FUN

Then came the US Nintendo Entertainment System:

Super Mario Brothers 2- Bought this at Fedco. I remember it so vividly. I even remember taking a number to be served at that store. Oh and no i don't remember what number i was.

Dragon Warrior- Loved, loved, loved this game.

Duck Tales- Loved this game and the graphics were really something.

Simon's Quest- Second best Castlevania game ever made. Very creepy game too.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles- Ahhhhh Ultra Soft. Fond memories. Thanks for making one of the hardest games ever.

Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers- Reminded me of Duck Tales. Incredible graphics, and fun gameplay.

Sorry, i got carried away with this post. It brought back so many great memories though. Great thread. Here are some pics to go along with my words.

Green Beret
rushn3.gif

Dragon Warrior
DW-Box.jpg

Night Stalker
night_stalker.png

Tron
tron_deadly_discs.png

Atari 2600, it was given to me by my uncle because he didn't play it any longer. It had several games with it, including "Demon Attack, Pac-Man, Indiana Jones, and Asteroids."

A few years after that I was bought an NES by my parents for Christmas, with Zelda, and Super Mario/Duck Hunt. It was right after it was released.:woot:

The Sega Master System:

Hang-on & Astro-Warrior (games included)
hangon_astro_warrior_front.gif

hang_on.gif

astro_warrior2.gif

Space Harrier (the one I bought or my parents to be exact)
space_harrier.gif

compare-sms.png

Super Mario Bros. and Duck Hunt for the NES. Probably still have it somewhere I have all of my game systems still. The NES, Super NES, Sega Genesis, Turbo Graphix 16, N64, PS1, Dreamcast, XBox, Gamecube, PS2. I have to move right after Christmas so I won't be getting the 360 until after my income tax check comes in. :venom:

Super Mario Brothers or some Megaman game on this:

supernes.jpg

Ah, memories.

The Iron Fist said:
What was the first video game you ever bought? And what console was it for? I remember mine cleary. I had a Nintendo 64 and my first video game i ever played for it was James Bond: Goldeneye. It was an awesome game, lol.

What about you guys?

same as you mate

or flash back for the snes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"