Last TV Show You Watched: The Next Next NEXT Generation! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 25

The Jerry Springer show 'my brother is my pimp'

about a 15yr old pimp whose two prostitutes are his sisters.

ive recently been watching a lot of jspringer shows as they are showing two eps every night on uk tv, id only seen clips of it on youtube before. but im gonna stop watching it, it's becoming a trash tv addiction, im gonna stop watching it, maybe, after one more episode. i was all set to stop watching it until this title came up on screen and i had to see what the hell was going on, where do they find these people, etc. funny but depressing.

Better Call Saul

Been meaning to watch it for a while but got to the point where I just figured I'd wait til the series was over. Getting towards the end of the series but I like it better than Breaking Bad.

Mission Unexplained

a show about people in the military who have paranormal experiences, the most interesting one here is a couple of navy sailors who both have the same dream, while their boat is travelling through the bermuda triangle no less, that sees them both die on the ship, but doesn't show how. Just as they are exchanging notes on the dreams a massive pipe falls from above them and just misses them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"