Last TV Show You Watched: The Next Next NEXT Generation! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 25

Was re-watching the first series of American Crime Story after learning of OJ's death.

And then I remembered that I never actually watched the Versace series, and so I paused my re-watch of The People vs OJ in favour of watching that for the first time. It was pretty damn good. Although, the lack of detail in comparison to the OJ case allowed for Murphy to indulge in some of his more corny and insufferably melodramatic inclinations as a creator. But despite that, it was a great series.

Was re-watching the first series of American Crime Story after learning of OJ's death.

And then I remembered that I never actually watched the Versace series, and so I paused my re-watch of The People vs OJ in favour of watching that for the first time. It was pretty damn good. Although, the lack of detail in comparison to the OJ case allowed for Murphy to indulge in some of his more corny and insufferably melodramatic inclinations as a creator. But despite that, it was a great series.
I've loved pretty much everything Murphy has done. The OJ and Dahmer series might be the two best.

the twilight zone

pretty good ep where some crooks get ahold of a camera that takes pictures that show events 5 minutes into the future.

Columbo 'the most dangerous match'

pretty good one about a murdering chess master who is constantly trying to get columbo off his tail, i guess he should have known better, oh well.

Space shuttle Columbia : the last flight

MV5BMzhkNzVkNDYtNmE2Zi00ZTk1LTk2OWYtOTU5NWM5OWQ2Zjc0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjkwOTAyMDU@._V1_FMjpg_UX400_.jp

Shōgun (2024)
Season 1 Episode 8
drama, adventure

MV5BZjQ0YjAyNWQtMjRjMC00NzMxLTlkNjEtYWQzNmQwNGRlMGJkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM2NDM2MQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX400_.jpg

Fallout (2024)
Season 1 Episode 6
action, adventure

MV5BZjQ0YjAyNWQtMjRjMC00NzMxLTlkNjEtYWQzNmQwNGRlMGJkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM2NDM2MQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX400_.jpg

Fallout (2024)
Season 1 completed
action, adventure

Okey dokey I guess.

MV5BM2M5ODQ2OWItMWEyNC00YmZlLTlhZDEtZDgzMTc2N2U0NTI4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTM1NjM2ODg1._V1_FMjpg_UX400_.jpg

Under the Bridge (2024)
Season 1 Episode 2
mystery, drama

If you like True Detective maybe check this out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"