Latest Anime you watched? - Part 2

Sword Art Online II
Episodes 1-10

So far, the second season truly is an improvement over the first, and that's a good thing for fans of the first season like myself.

Gunslinger Girl Episodes 1-3

Extrodinarily depressing.

I realized something recently. Does this story sound familiar?

Once upon a time there was a group of people with extraordinary potential that maintained a high level of influence in the world. One day an evil regime grew strong enough to wipe most of them out, with the remaining ones having to hide all over the world. The evil regime soon came to rule this particular world.

Many years later, a boy whose name starts with L sets out in search for adventure, little does he know he'll encounter this evil regime and eventually overthrow it. Along the way he'll make many friends and learn who his father is, who happens to be one of the most dangerous criminals in the world.

The first person he befriends is an infamous man with a hard-headed attitude and a high level of independence, but the two eventually come to respect one another and become close friends. Right after that they receive a help message from a woman with heavy princess themes who's been held captured by a tyrant she's been battling for years. The men rescue her, and she soon develops a sibling relationship with our protagonist but a bickering relationship with the second man.

The story also features a tall brown gorilla-looking creature who shares a brotherly bond with that second man, and later episodes feature a black comic-relief character with a cowardly attitude and a track record for lying.

So did I describe Star Wars or One Piece? :hmm

Recently Ive been keeping up with Twin Star Exorcists, Haven't you heard Im Sakamoto, Ushio and Tora, and My hero academia. Definitely reccomend them all. Its funny, I have never really been into shounen animes but this season has produced really good ones. Ushio and Tora is definitely my favorite of these, mainly because in 37 episodes there has only been one filler episode. A lot of the episodes feel like they are filler but later you realize that they were very important to the core narrative of the story.

Tokyo Ghoul Season 1
As a huge fan of Resident Evil game series, this shouldn't make me shudder, but it did.
All the cartoon blood made me shudder.

Devil May Cry - episode 08
It's always fun to sit down and watch an episode of this series.

Wasn't sure where else to put this, but Code Geass season 3 has been confirmed. I'm not talking about the spinoff Akito the Exile, but an actual season 3. The news just came out, so there aren't many articles on it yet. It's called Code Geass Lelouch of the revival. So looking like all of those bitter debates of whether Lelouch survived or not are about to be answered. Note, that's not a spoiler since it's not out yet. Just since Lelouch's name is in the title, and it's set post season 2 there are implications. Given I liked Code Geass, and wished for a happier ending, even if it was epic, this news makes me happy. I haven't watched the series forever though, let alone Akito the Exile, so I may need to do that before Season 3 launches.

As for last anime I watched? Catching up on Assassination Classroom.

Monster 01-50
Two Leonardo and one Donatello voice actors in one show. Wonder if anymore Ninja Turtles V.A.s provided voice overs for this series.
Wasn't sure where else to put this, but Code Geass season 3 has been confirmed. I'm not talking about the spinoff Akito the Exile, but an actual season 3.
Both this and Young Justice?
Talk about happy news.

Wasn't sure where else to put this, but Code Geass season 3 has been confirmed. I'm not talking about the spinoff Akito the Exile, but an actual season 3. The news just came out, so there aren't many articles on it yet. It's called Code Geass Lelouch of the revival. So looking like all of those bitter debates of whether Lelouch survived or not are about to be answered. Note, that's not a spoiler since it's not out yet. Just since Lelouch's name is in the title, and it's set post season 2 there are implications. Given I liked Code Geass, and wished for a happier ending, even if it was epic, this news makes me happy. I haven't watched the series forever though, let alone Akito the Exile, so I may need to do that before Season 3 launches.

As for last anime I watched? Catching up on Assassination Classroom.

Akito isn't to bad, some excellent battle scenes. It also ties in with events that happened between season 1 and 2.

As for what I watched, One Piece.

Recently I went back and watched all of Inuyasha: The Final Act's English dubbed episodes. It was hard getting used to Sesshomaru's new voice.

INUYASHIKI LAST HERO

Only two episodes in so far and it's great. The intro song is amazing.

[YT]AFnF2E6nJDw[/YT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"