Latest Anime you watched? - Part 2

Finished Game of Laplace, Braves of the Six Flowers, Gatchaman Crowds Insight, Danchigai, Himouto! Umaru-chan, Shimoneta, Joukamachi No Dandelion (decent) and Charlotte (best of the season besides Food Wars, Working!!!, Non non Biyori Repeat and Sore ga Seiyu). Junju Romantica has been pretty good also.

Last edited:
Danjon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darō ka or Danmachi for short. I'm liking it. It's got a slight mmo feeling to it, good art, and action, but more light hearted than other mmo inspired animes (note that it's not "kiddy", just not constant life or death, and blood with some romance mixed in).

Watched the first episode of Parasyte. Really awesome. I needa get into more anime. The only ones I've ever actually got into and completely finished were Death Note and FMA: Brotherhood. I watched the first season of Attack on Titan as well, it's ok.

Lovely Complex. Fun rom-com anime.

Just started Soul Eater and Naruto episode 1 for each over the weekend, first viewing.

Wakaba Girl -- cute. Jitsu Wa Watashi -- cute, also, take on vampires.

Been watching One Punch Man. This is my Anime of the year.

[YT]RzmFKUDOUgw[/YT]

Finished Asterisk War, Young Black Jack and Utawarerumono. The first is middling for a season that produced One Punch Man (excellent like everyone says), Noragami Aragoto (does about everything right), Perfect Insider, Shomin Sample (best of the season), the new Osomatsu-san, and Sakurako-San (underrated by some podcasters, but really intriguing mystery series), but not half-bad. The other two are okay. Comet Lucifer isn't half-bad either. Komori san-wa Kotowarenai and Onsen Yousei Hakone-chan
are fabulous, two of the best short-form animes I've seen in awhile.

Last edited:
Just finished Revolutionary Girl Utena, which ends the final anime in my 2015 list.

I have to start catching up on Noragami and start One Punch Man.

Just finished Fate Stay/Night Unlimited Blade Works. Loved it. Sort of a retelling of the original Fate Stay/Night anime. Onto Samurai Champloo

:wow: New Berserk

[YT]QIA9xg2oIew[/YT]

Poster.jpg

Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress Anime From Attack on Titan Team

Trailer
[YT]NljBw9RtOx4[/YT]

Unfortunately it's only available on Amazon Prime but it is incredible stuff.

b93bc7f04e4b7570d40e7cec29d649c9.gif
tumblr_o5pmkkhFVY1rd6sdio1_540.gif

tumblr_o5ng2qt2Fh1tndn6wo2_540.gif
tumblr_o5afy3n0dn1rd6sdio2_540.gif

tumblr_o5ozk6eceK1sr6ql7o1_500.gif
tumblr_o5am2bC26a1sfqz8qo1_540.gif
tumblr_o5bv6crmt31tig55wo1_540.gif

Last edited:
Just finished Iron blooded orphans season 1. Best Gundam in awhile IMO. Episode 10, I think it was, had one of the best Gundam theme song suddenly inserted into a fight moments too.

Just finished Iron blooded orphans season 1. Best Gundam in awhile IMO. Episode 10, I think it was, had one of the best Gundam theme song suddenly inserted into a fight moments too.

I thought the use of the first ED at the end of Episode 21 was brilliant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"