Legacy of the Falcon - Small Press Idol

Kal-El Fan

Civilian
Reaction score
(Mods, if this is in the wrong section of the forum feel free to move)

Hey, everyone. My team and I are in the thick of the battle that is Small Press Idol. We could really use your support, so please visit the link below, check out our project and if you feel so inclined, we would be honored to receive your vote.
http://www.smallpressidol.com/forum/topicview/misc/912.htm
Thanks!

Xander Evans is destined to save the world, but such a victory does not come without a price.

Fifteen hundred years ago, a young necromancer became obsessed with devouring human souls to increase his own power. Driven mad by this new-found hunger, he marched his army of undead soldiers across Europe, earning the name Nexmanus, the hand of death. A brave knight named Charles the Falcon-hearted managed to drive Nexmanus into a trans-dimensional prison, sacrificing his own mortality in the process.

The now immortal Sir Charles has made his way to 21st century America to find Xander Evans, the one prophesized to claim ultimate victory over this dark being. only one with a pure heart and a giving nature can bear the mantle of the Falcon; but upon learning what he must become, Xander finds himself faced with an impossible choice. He must allow himself to be stripped of his humanity and become the protective force the world desperately needs or watch his loved ones, along with everyone else on Earth, be consumed by the ultimate evil.

I'm digging your book Kal. I'm going to have to market here with my own Small Press Idol project too. I wount do that in this thread of course. Making my own Curse of the Vessel thread. Good luck. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"