Legends of the Hidden Temple revived on CW

OMG, I loved this show as a kid. It seems damn stupid to try and make it for adults but I will of course check it out anyway so maybe it's not stupid afterall. :funny:

Out in October.

I was expecting this to come back through Paramount+ before CW. I still catch the original on Pluto TV from time to time alongside Are You Afraid of the Dark.

I was expecting this to come back through Paramount+ before CW. I still catch the original on Pluto TV from time to time alongside Are You Afraid of the Dark.

I suspect there are a lot of weird deals still in place from before Paramount+ fully started planning.

Wasn’t there a movie or a series not too long ago? This one is an actual game show right?

Yeah, there was a TV movie. This is an actual game show.

Was not expecting an outdoor set. The set looks great, though. It looks like they are doing a lot of fun things with the moat. Be curious to see how much the variety of the third act plays out.

Casting of contests looks.... interesting.

So, watched the first episode. Really enjoy the new physical challenges. A lot more intricate. Suspect the themes are going to be mythological based, since they don't have to be educational for kids anymore.

The best thing about the reboot is, though they are making it for adults, they did not upgrade the runner up prizes to adult prizes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"