CBS, WB give CW a vote of confidence

I'm not too worried. the fact they are doing a public disiplay of confidence actually shows quite the opposite...they are hyping her "vision" up because they are NOT confident in her approach to the channel.

I WAS thinking the same thing but honestly, its hard to know what the heads are thinking. The CW has become a huge joke among networks and with ratings dropping even more its hard to imagine the bosses even to fake a smile.

I tried watching the pilot for that show privlaged and all I can say is :csad:.

The guy who was on smallville for a brief time as Lex's Brother is on the show though.

I tried watching the pilot for that show privlaged and all I can say is :csad:.

The guy who was on smallville for a brief time as Lex's Brother is on the show though.

1)The highlight of the show is that a guy from Smallville is on there? Wow! :csad:
2)I can't even relate to half the show so I'm not even trying to watch them.....
3)You watched some of those girlie tweeny shows?! :eek: Wow! Dude you really have changed since you changed your name. :down:

1)The highlight of the show is that a guy from Smallville is on there? Wow! :csad:
2)I can't even relate to half the show so I'm not even trying to watch them.....
3)You watched some of those girlie tweeny shows?! :eek: Wow! Dude you really have changed since you changed your name. :down:
I didn't really watch it as much as i glanced at it during a commerial break during fringe.

I didn't really watch it as much as i glanced at it during a commerial break during fringe.

:dry: ...........:whatever: I'm not going to give them any ratings at all with the crappity crap crap shows they have on.

On a side note, who's that in your avator? It looks kind of like Jennifer Connolly.

:dry: ...........:whatever: I'm not going to give them any ratings at all with the crappity crap crap shows they have on.

On a side note, who's that in your avator? It looks kind of like Jennifer Connolly.
Hey, trust me its the last time i'm gonna watch that show.

It's Megan Fox, from the latest upcoming issue of GQ for your info.

I figured out that it was Megan Fox, but I was wondering where the images actually came from. Good to know. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"