Lego Indiana Jones!

Sam Fisher

Heavy Meddle
Reaction score
main.jpg

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=22904

On Friday, LucasArts and TT Games announced that "LEGO® Indiana Jones®: The Videogame" will whip onto game consoles everywhere in summer 2008. Developed by the same team at Traveller's Tales that created the LEGO Star Wars™ series, LEGO Indiana Jones presents a tongue-in-cheek take on the first three cinematic adventures of pop culture's most iconic archaeologist, including Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom and Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

Watch the trailer here!

:woot:

Are there actually Indiana Jones Legos available? I'm confused. Anyway, this will hopefully turn out as good as the two Lego SW games.

I really wish they'd make a Lego X-Men game though! That could be great.

Really sounds good, looking forward to this. :up:

i liked the star wars lego games so hopefully this is just as fun, i wonder what other films are gonna get the lego game treatment.

this sounds great, the SW games were excellent so lets hope they give this a similar treatment

this keeps up and well have the army of lego harrison fords.

coming next month....LEGO FIRE WALL!!!

I think it'll be just as fun as the lego Star Wars.

Coming out next year, aftert he sucess of Lego Star Wars I & II, it will follow the first 3 movies. I don't know why though. Indy will also be a playable character in Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga. I'm hyped for this game, next year will be known as the "Return of Adventure".

I'll stick with the real Indiana Jones game...

I want Lego Lord of the Rings and / or Lego X-Men (based on the movies).

poster.jpg

142079765_c296be9828.jpg

How bland are those Xmen lego models!

Kinda like the films actually.

I just don't see whats so great about all the Lego themed games.

I just don't see whats so great about all the Lego themed games.

I didn't either until I tried one.

I cannot STAND "Star Wars", but I absolutely LOVE "Lego Star Wars II", and will be buying the "Complete Lego Saga" when it comes out...which is soon, right?

LEGO Star Wars: the only way I can enjoy the prequels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"