Lego Indiana Jones!

There is going to be a LEGO: Indiana Jones

Indygame.jpg

And I think there will be more such as LEGO Harry Potter and LEGO Spider-Man

The Lego Indy threads are merged, don't make anymore.

I am really excited about this game. LSW:TCS was awsome. It is fun to see a frsh comedic take on such a great property.

I've picked up two of the actuall lego sets and they are great. I hope they release more.

There is going to be a LEGO: Indiana Jones

Indygame.jpg

And I think there will be more such as LEGO Harry Potter and LEGO Spider-Man
Lego Spider-man would be a awesome idea. A lego game based on all three movies makes me want to buy it right now.

Lego Spider-man would be a awesome idea. A lego game based on all three movies makes me want to buy it right now.

Well if Spider-Man 4 ever comes out we could expect that, only problem is coming up with the co-op aspect as Spidey was solo for parts of the movie.
All the Lego games have at least two characters playing a level.

블라스;14144889 said:

You know I can delete everyone of your posts here on this forum so you better learn to show some respect you got that :cmad:

블라스;14158267 said:
I am rueing it right now with my horrible flu and phlegms :(

And who do you think gave you that flu and phlegms.

On second thought, I would so buy LEGO Robocop.
Ditto.
Quiet foreigner :cmad:

And didn't you get banned?
Don't question the logic of Blas!!!!
Well if Spider-Man 4 ever comes out we could expect that, only problem is coming up with the co-op aspect as Spidey was solo for parts of the movie.
All the Lego games have at least two characters playing a level.
There's parts in SW that only have one character & they found a way. I think if they did Lego SM, it should be like Lego Bm where it has it's own plot.

GI says (on their calender section) this comes out the same day as the movie.

Buump for amazingness. I watched all the Indy films the past week to catch up with the new film and wow, they're all amazing, including IV regardless of critics. And this game looks awesome, I love the Lego series.

IGN.com gave it a 8.0 for PS3, 360 and Wii.
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/877/877816p1.html

8.0 Presentation
The movies are presented well, the college hub system works great and the collection system is set up really well.
7.0 Graphics
The art design is great and fits the setting, but some of the texture work could certainly be better, and screen tearing is an issue.
7.5 Sound
The music is obviously stellar, but while the sound effects are strong, they're somewhat kept to the bare necessities.
8.0 Gameplay
It's more of the same formula with only a few additions or improvements here and there, but it's still damn fun nonetheless.
8.0 Lasting Appeal
Blazing through the three films won't last you long, but going back and collecting everything doubles or even triples the playtime, and it's definitely worth it.
Impressive OVERALL
(out of 10 / not an average)

This game's pretty fun. I just beat the "Raiders of the Lost Ark" portion of the game. Not as fun as Lego Star Wars, but it's still pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"