Lego Marvel: Super Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

darthcoolness3

Sidekick
Reaction score
This game was recently announced today to come out in fall 2013.

Warner Bros. has announced the LEGO Marvel Super Heroes will be coming to all major consoles and handhelds this autumn.

It will, of course, be the first instalment in the successful LEGO video game franchise to feature the Marvel characters (LEGO toys are already available, of course). So far the LEGO games have only featured DC characters, such as Batman and Superman, but Marvel's icons will soon receive a similar treatment.

The game is said to 'complement' the LEGO Marvel Super Heroes toy range, which combines characters and vehicles from the rich Marvel universe. So far they have released eight sets, featuring Iron Man, Spider-Man, and the X-Men.

Gamestage_MarvelSuperHeroes_950x300main-610x192.jpg

The game will have an original storyline with Nick Fury enlisting the help of Iron man, the Hulk, Thor, Spider-Man, Wolverine and other heroes from across the Marvel Universe – you guessed it – to save Earth from Loki and Galactus, the Devourer of Worlds.

“We’re very excited to bring a myriad of classic Marvel characters to life in LEGO form for some fun, family-friendly gameplay in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes,” said Tom Stone, TT Games' Managing Director. “Players will brave the ultimate mission to save the world as they explore famous landmarks in LEGO New York and take the adventure beyond Earth to iconic locations in the Marvel Universe.”

“Fans of both LEGO and Marvel have wanted this game for years, and we’re addressing that demand with more Marvel Universe characters than ever in a console game,” said TQ Jefferson, Vice President, Games Production, Marvel Entertainment. “If you’re a fan of Spider-Man, the Avengers, Fantastic Four, X-Men, Guardians of the Galaxy or scores of other Marvel characters, this is the game for you.”

There will be over 100 characters to unlock, including Captain America, Thor, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Deadpool, Loki and even Galactus. Expect the trademark gameplay of fun action, puzzle-solving, and of course endless collectibles.

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes will be available on Xbox 360, PS3, PC, PlayStation Vita, Wii U, and Nintendo 3DS and DS this autumn.

YEEEEEEEESSSS! I've been waiting for this! I had no prior knowledge, obviously, but it was inevitable. I thought it would just be The Avengers but it looks like they're doing a whole host of characters, awesome! I can't wait.

I'm a big Lego fan, I have the Avengers in Lego form (except Cap!) among other stuff and have really enjoyed the Lego Batman games. This should be great!

Always a fan of LEGO. I love what they did with the DC Heroes, and now I'm glad to see Marvel in the mix, too.

I've been wanting this for SOOOOOOOOOOOOO long!

Now, let's just keep our fingers crossed that they come to their senses and finally commit to online co-op! (With achievements for ALL players)

I'm not at all ashamed to say that I will play the **** out of this :awesome:

I am quite fortunate that Lego Lord of the Rings only recently swayed my views on Lego games, because I will now play this until my hands go numb and my eyes bleed.

Possibly the first Lego game Im remotely interested

You didn't play Lego Batman 2? That game is kickass.

They put The Avengers, Spider-Man, Wolverine and Deadpool on the logo. They know how to market this :up:

I only recently got into Lego with Lord of The Rings and I'm having a lot of fun. 2013 keeps getting better.

They put The Avengers, Spider-Man, Wolverine and Deadpool on the logo. They know how to market this :up:
Stick Lego versions of Spidey, Wolvy, Iron Man, Hulk, Deadpool and Rocket Raccoon on the game cover and no one on the planet will be able to pass up on it :hehe:

Wish they wouldnt waste time on the stupid Lego property and give us a new legit Marvel team up. Altho i guess we still have the Ultimate Alliance games.

Awesome news! I've always dreamed of this! Also, over 100 characters?! Whoah sweet. Xmen and guardians of the galaxy n one game!!

Oh. Another Lego game. Wait did you say Marvel? YESSSSSSSSS! I enjoy the Lego games and have been wishing for this since the first Lego Batman.

Wonder if Galactus is a large playable LEGO character like the Hulk. It bugged me Sauron wasn't huge when you played as him in LEGO LOTR.

Finally. Now I hope to play as any cosmic character and fly in SPACE. Oh and Galactus!!!! & maybe Lego thanos with IF. Gladiator, blackbolt, holy crap might we see an anihilation level?

this is such amazing news I've dreamed of this forever I hope they load this down with various marvel characters and maybe some more obscure ones

If we get the Fantastic Four, Guardians of the Galaxy, X-Men, AND The Avengers all in one game. I'm sold.

Well, and numerous Spidey characters.

I will buy a console just to play this.

LEGO Deadpool, 'nuff said.

if star-lord or the silver surfer or gladiators in this I will only play as them

^ I think Star-Lord is confirmed, they did say the Guardians of the Galaxy would be playable. And if Galactus and the Fantastic Four are in I'd assume the Silver Surfer is too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"