Let us clear up some facts...

My vengeance

Reaction score
I have noticed that more than once posters on different forums have adressed me regarding matters which they declare that I have discussed and approached,despite me having no recollection of it.
I know the reason for this.
Let me explain.I have three brothers.Alex,Gabe,and Cristian(without an "h").I,myself,am named Andy.Upon making my account here,my eldest brother,Cristian(who is 24 years old,by the way),was in the room with me.I was very uncomfortable with him knowing my account,but seeming as he is far bigger than me and has a volatile nature ,I could not protest.He found out my username and password,and despite my most desperate pleas,he shared them to my other two siblings.

I do not wish to change my username and start over,so here are a few tips on how to recognise each of them:

Cristian-24 years old:
-idiot;
-racist bigot;
-HORRIBLE spelling skills,using words such as lol every two words(he uses them in real life as well);
-a brute in the true sense of the word;

Alex-14 years old (Him and I are twins);
-innocent (in the sense that he is naive,not necessarily moronic);
-he does need to work on his spelling nad grammar,not as much as the eldest of our group,though;
-he is easily offended(very similar to me from that point of view);
-he likes to make single smilie posts;
-a very passionate DBZ fan,though,unlike some,he knows where to draw the line;

Gabriel-17 years old

I honestly have no problem with Gabriel,we share the same passion regarding football (European football,that is),books,anime,and movies(though I myself have not seen a movie in quite a while),and he does not make spelling and /or grammar mistakes.With moderation,I'l allow him to post for me now and then.The only way to tell us apart,actually,is by the fact that he likes to use smilies more often than I do.

I have already asked for a couple of threads made by them to be deleted,and despite all the promises they have made to me,I suspect them of still using my username when I am not present,and without my consent.

Thank you for reading.

why havent you just changed your password?

After your whole tirade about liking to dress up small dogs in women's clothing and take them out to cruise the parks where you stab homeless men with a Civil War bayonet just to get an erection, how can you expect me to take you seriously? :o

jag

All of the idiots posts that I've made on these boards over the past two years wasn't me.

It was my evil twin, Otto.

My vengeance said:
Ah,you can do that?I am not really that much of an expert in technology at any levels,the truth be told.

Ha, you suck at lying:down

jaguarr said:
After your whole tirade about liking to dress up small dogs in women's clothing and take them out to cruise the parks where you stab homeless men with a Civil War bayonet just to get an erection, how can you expect me to take you seriously? :o

jag
I have never said that.

why did you even bother creating the account in front of him?

Wilhelm-Scream said:
okay, only his cranium is full of mollasses, sorry. :o

Maybe in yo city dawg, but not in south east central:o

My vengeance said:
I have never said that.

like we can trust someone who doesnt understand technology :mad:

Abaddon said:
why did you even bother creating the account in front of him?
Because,once he found out about my intentions,he would not have left me alone until I would have actually created it,and I do not like physical abuse on my body.

My vengeance said:
...I do not like physical abuse on my body.

I don't know what the hell you did, but I forgive you just for that:o

My vengeance said:
Ah,you can do that?I am not really that much of an expert in technology at any levels,the truth be told.
1) go to top of page and click where it says - USER CP
2) then click where it says - EDIT EMAIL AND PASSWORD
3) follow the unstructions provided.

I think it's an excuse for his multiple personalities. :(

C. Lee said:
1) go to top of page and click where it says - USER CP
2) then click where it says - EDIT EMAIL AND PASSWORD
3) follow the unstructions provided.

Follow those unstructions.

twylight said:
I think it's an excuse for his multiple personalities. :(

Does anyone have a Sybil avy for him?

My vengeance said:
I have never said that.

Shhhhh. It was a joke. You heard it here, first. Pass it on. :)

jag

My vengeance said:
Because,once he found out about my intentions,he would not have left me alone until I would have actually created it,and I do not like physical abuse on my body.

You couldve created the account,then later made another one when he wasnt around.

But then I guess the problem with that would be if he started up trouble and they saw your IP address,and all that jazz.Eh,just change the ****ing password.And dont make it obvious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"