Endgame Let us guess the post credits scene for Endgame

There's no way they pass on an opportunity to promote either X-Men or Fantastic Four. They don't need to have anyone cast to do so, look at what they did with Thanos at the end of A1.

My guess for the Endgame post credits scene

A building is shown, it looks like a college. The camera zooms in on the sign up front of the building. The sign reads “Professor X’s Institute for Gifted Youngsters”. Under that, it reads “Home to the X-Men”. X Men theme music at full blast is playing in the background as the sign is shown, then fade to black.

That is my guess anyway.
I think that you didn't trust your audience and pushed things too far. Just a sign identifying a school would be how I would present it. Home of the X-Men pushes to far and the theme music is sure to be replaced anyway.

With nothing announced except Spider-Man I figure something to do with that is the mid credits sequence unless there are already plans for another big bad like Thanos that they know about.

Mid Credit Scene - Far From Home is the next MCU film up, and with Eternals and Black Widow yet to commence shooting I think a teaser for this one is a pretty safe bet.

Post Credit Scene - Folks are lined up in chairs in a sterile office setting with muzak playing on the loudspeaker. A sign with "Interviews Today" is on the wall. We pan by the feet of some nervous applicants until we get to a pair of familiar red and black boots and see Deadpool holding a blood stained resume.

Fed up with waiting, he crashes through the door, slams his resume on the hiring manager's desk and gives all the reasons he would make a great addition to the Avenger's team. The terrified hiring manager says "Mr. Wilson, this is a Costco. The Avengers facility is a mile down the road on the left."

A quick ominous glimpse of an emerald cloaked figure draped in shadow sitting on his throne as he’s watching footage of “The Avengers.” Hes studying them—plotting as the camera pulls away slightly, we see his metallic hand reach out like like hes about to grab something. His palm stays open for a beat when suddenly Thor’s hammer, his original hammer destroyed by Hela, flies into his palm, he grasps it tightly as we hear metallic cackling as the screen fades to black and fanboys and girls lose their minds.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE THIS I LOVE THIS I LOVE THIS

I’m guessing it might be an ending credit. Like Tony going on his honeymoon with Pepper, Or Steve Rogers standing over Tony’s Grave or something.

Hmm, I've thought about this topic and I've settled with the end (end end credits scene) being a simple message like "The Avengers will return".

Unless it is a scene at the end, I expect a memorial for whomever we lose.
Scenes of them from past films, etc.

i am of the opinion they shouldn't do a post credit scene that sets up future movies this is the pay off of 11 years worth of world building and the culmination of 22 films and its aptly titled "Endgame"

let this finale breathe so if we do get a post credit scene i hope it's more fun and not some upcoming threat

If Asgardians go down, we get something light and humorous related to Valhalla.

I bet it'll feature one of the newly acquired characters. Maybe Deadpool

Eh I don’t see them bringing in Deadpool just to make a juvenile joke and undercut the three hours people just experienced.

Personally I actually wonder if there will be any post credit scenes at all. For one thing it's a very long movie at three hours. Second it's a movie that acts like a conclusion of everything since the first Iron Man in 2008. But if they have any it will likely be something that is for one or more of the movies coming within the upcoming year. Maybe something that teases The Eternals. I'm pretty sure there won't be anything about Fantastic Four or X-Men. It's feels like it's way too early for that. Especially teasing X-Men would be kind of wierd since Fox's last X-Men is still coming after the release of Endgame. Teasing the arrival of the mutants I think would be better suited as post credit scene in The Eternals. I'm not familiar with that comic, but it sounds from the descriptions I read about it that (depending on when in time The Eternals take place) the events in that movie could lead to the birth of the first mutant on Earth or something. Which I suppose means the arrival of Apocalypse. But considering Apocalypse appeared recently in X-Men Disney might perhaps not be that eager to bring him back so soon

I fully expect a Deadpool scene as he possibly bumps into one (or all) of them during his time portal trip. There's too much in common with all of these characters being in a portal to not connect the dots. Especially since Marvel has confirmed Deadpool will officially share the same Universe as his superhero peers. Why say that now unless he has an upcoming cameo?

Personally I actually wonder if there will be any post credit scenes at all. For one thing it's a very long movie at three hours. Second it's a movie that acts like a conclusion of everything since the first Iron Man in 2008.

Seems like my suspicions about there being no post-credit scene were right

The post credits scene is

complete and utter darkness

I'm surprised but it makes sense for this film

Unless it was just my midnight showing- no mid or after credits scene at all.

At the very end of the credits roll, as the screen is pure black you hear several clinks of metal hitting metal, which I assume to be a homage to the first Iron Man film, where it all started.

Actually, I loved that they ended the film with
a tribute to the OG Avengers. Those signatures were a nice touch, and when the theme swelled on RDJ’s name, it was perfect. Far better than just another teaser.

I'm very curious now to see how they handle "Far From Home"'s post-credits scenes.
At least one of them must set up the future of the MCU.

I'm very curious now to see how they handle "Far From Home"'s post-credits scenes.
At least one of them must set up the future of the MCU.
If GOTG3 didn't get sidetracked by that silly stuff it would have been the movie to set up the next chapter. Not sure they are hedging the future set up on Sony. It will set something tiny up but not the whole MCU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"