BvS Lets make a list of things to do until BvS

- Ban trolls
- Ban hard-headed posters
- Close unnecessary/foolish threads
- Eat
- Sleep
- Repeat

There are always tons of things to enjoy and do. Every day can be an adventure.

Thats beautiful, if you dont mind im gonna add that quote to my signature.

- Ban trolls
- Ban hard-headed posters
- Close unnecessary/foolish threads
- Eat
- Sleep
- Repeat

Um, i hope this isnt one of those unnecessary/foolish threads? This thread seemed like a good idea when i came up with it, then i became a bit unsure. But there are some great tips for the list on page one so far.

Thats beautiful, if you dont mind im gonna add that quote to my signature.

Um, i hope this isnt one of those unnecessary/foolish threads? This thread seemed like a good idea when i came up with it, then i became a bit unsure. But there are some great tips for the list on page one so far.

If it was one of those threads, it would have been closed, you can rest easy about that.

If it was one of those threads, it would have been closed, you can rest easy about that.

Comforting to know, you inspired me to add some games to the list.(Some upcoming, some that i havent found time for yet.) :yay:

Take the Odinsleep until March 25, 2016

Already happening, im gonna be 40 when BvS comes out...:oldrazz:

Young+whippersnapper.jpg

Whippersnapper? Why do you think im doing a list? Im almost middle-aged, life is almost over for me. Luckily i can hide it with good makeup...lol:whatever:

I think you're a whippersnapper because I'm older than you. :cwink:

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go yell at some kids to stay off my lawn. :o

Unless you're in jail for breaking the terms of the restraining order Aaron Paul took out against you.

I think you're a whippersnapper because I'm older than you. :cwink:

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go yell at some kids to stay off my lawn. :o

Heh, i was just spoofing on some rubbish i read in the Amy Adams thread. :cwink:(basically 40 being old and middle aged)

I edited the list on page 1 with some stuff and changed the titles to red. *bump*

I'll do what I usually do
Watch or read whatever interest me

I still have a bunch of Batman, Superman, and Justice League comics to read that I haven't read, plus one volume of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles comics before the creators of the franchise sell it to IDW

Hmm, that reminds me..the comics section of the list could use some more titles. What is some recommended reading everyone?(preferably Batman and Superman related)

Hmm, that reminds me..the comics section of the list could use some more titles. What is some recommended reading everyone?(preferably Batman and Superman related)
I'm reading No Man's Land, seems great so far
Superman/Batman series (before Flashpoint) is mostly a fun title

I'm reading No Man's Land, seems great so far
Superman/Batman series (before Flashpoint) is mostly a fun title

Im in the process of putting together a small list of must-read comics to use in the main list on page 1 of the thread. Thanks for your tips, i'll use those.

Question/Tip to Rowsdower!:

Have you heard about the upcoming Michael Mann flick called "Blackhat"? It was previously called "Cyber" but they changed the name of it. It's an action thriller, due out on January 16, 2015, starring Chris Hemsworth and it sounds like it could be worth a watch. (Anything that Michael Mann does usually is)

Anyway, i added that movie to the list too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"