BvS Lets make a list of things to do until BvS

bluerayer

MCU
Reaction score
So, yeah, the movie is two years away and i thought that we could each add something from "our to do lists", like tv shows and movies to watch, comics to read, maybe even places that you want to visit? As a source of inspiration for everyone and to make the time go a little faster. I'll go first: im gonna order Alan Moores Swamp Thing tomorrow(Finally) and since my brother got the whole box set of the show im gonna start watching Breaking Bad(Finally). Edit: I just found a place in Sweden that sells the complete Blu-Ray boxset online myself at a really low price. So im gonna watch that one instead.

Im also in the process of making a purchase of several other Blu-Ray movies to watch. More on those later.

What are you gonna watch, read, do, to pass the time until BvS? Or do you have any great recommendations for the rest of us? :shr:
Here is a current list of tips of our distractions until 2016, remember these are all of our suggestions made in this thread, i just compile it here when i find the time (for who suggested what, you have to read the thread):

At the cinema(currently playing):
Guardians of the Galaxy, Sin City 2.

At the cinema(coming up):
Nightcrawler, Mad Max: Fury Road, Interstellar, Gone girl, Avengers: AOU, Insidious Chap 3, Ant-Man, Sinister 2, The Conjuring 2, Episode VII, Jurassic World, Blackhat(Michael Manns latest film).

Comics/Books:
Alan Moore's Swamp Thing Vol. 1-6.

Animated movies/shows:
Batman: The Animated Series, Superman: The Animated Series, Superman/Batman: Public Enemies, Superman/Batman: Apocalypse, Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, All-Star Superman, Superman: Doomsday, Wonder Woman.

Dvds/Blu-Rays (Upcoming and Available now):
Batman: The Complete Tv Series, Breaking Bad complete Boxset seasons 1-5, Watch all Superman movies, Watch all Batman movies, watch all Zack Snyder movies, Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier, X-Files: Complete Dvd Box Set - Seasons 1-9 + 2 movies (61 disc), Twin Peaks - The Entire Mystery (Blu-ray) (10 disc).

Tv Shows:
Arrow, Gotham, The Flash, Constantine, The Netflix Daredevil show.

Console and Pc games (Upcoming and Available now):
The Mass Effect Trilogy, Star Wars Battlefront, the Assassin's Creed series, Bioshock series, Batman: Arkham Knight, Alien Isolation - Nostromo Edition, The Evil Within, Doom 4, The Last of Us, Grand Theft Auto V, DayZ.

Fun/Useful stuff:
Visit your family, relatives or friends. Make and/or eat apple pie, Eat cake, Watch/Play sports, Get in shape, Play Pokemon, Stop smoking.

Last edited:
Wait... you mean there are OTHER things we can do besides complain about MOS? :D

Yeah, i thought this would make for a nice alternative...Do you have any tips for us? :yay:

Edit: Hmm, maybe this could have been a post in the lounge thread...What do you mods say? This thread could be a quick and useful way to find things to do until BvS comes out. And it's on topic i guess. Sorta.

Last edited:
Wait... you mean there are OTHER things we can do besides complain about MOS? :D

Wow, never woulda thought to do that, great idea! I was just gonna go on about Marvel doing so much better than DC. But in all seriousness I've got school and art projects to keep me busy until BvS. And then there's all the awesome stuff that's gonna be on tv soon on top of games I've gotta play.

How about not bashing and insisting on firing the actors who were in MoS as well? :woot:

Watch MoS one sentence a day. Should take me pretty close.

But yeah it's almost two years away so I'll probably watch MoS and the Dark Knight trilogy multiple times.

And honestly? The MCU is currently doing a great job at filling my time before I see whatever DC and WB conjure up.

Wow, never woulda thought to do that, great idea! I was just gonna go on about Marvel doing so much better than DC. But in all seriousness I've got school and art projects to keep me busy until BvS. And then there's all the awesome stuff that's gonna be on tv soon on top of games I've gotta play.

I want names of those games! lol(So everyone else can try them too)

Yeah, i thought this would make for a nice alternative...Do you have any tips for us? :yay:

Edit: Hmm, maybe this could have been a post in the lounge thread...What do you mods say? This thread could be a quick and useful way to find things to do until BvS comes out. And it's on topic i guess. Sorta.

It's a valid idea. I mean, so many of us are obsessing over this movie right now and we're still SO far away from it. It's good to just take a break from it once in a while, regardless of whether you're excited about the movie or not.

Fortunately, there are plenty of other cool looking movies coming out soon, like Nightcrawler and Mad Max: Fury Road.

I'll add two more movies to watch at the cinema:

Guardians of the Galaxy and Sin City 2.

Gotta watch those before they are gone.

Yes, you do need to watch GOTG! Sin City... well, I haven't seen it so I can't say for sure, but... I'm waiting until it comes on HBO.

It's a valid idea. I mean, so many of us are obsessing over this movie right now and we're still SO far away from it. It's good to just take a break from it once in a while, regardless of whether you're excited about the movie or not.

Fortunately, there are plenty of other cool looking movies coming out soon, like Nightcrawler and Mad Max: Fury Road.

Mad Max looks interesting. Havent heard about Nightcrawler? Hmm, im gonna google it. :shr:

As for what I will do to keep myself busy until 2016. I have school, TV shows of course and there are other movies out there I'm interested to see!

Gone girl, Avengers: AOU, Insidious Chap 3, Ant-Man, Sinister 2, The Conjuring 2 and Star Wars!

Yeah, check out the trailers. Looks fascinating.

I just checked out the Nightcrawler trailer on Youtube, it looks intense. Definitely something for the list. Thanks for the tip, i hadnt heard about that movie! :yay:

As for what I will do to keep myself busy until 2016. I have school, TV shows of course and there are other movies out there I'm interested to see!

Gone girl, Avengers: AOU, Insidious Chap 3, Ant-Man, Sinister 2, The Conjuring 2 and Star Wars!

Good list you got there! Im looking forward to most of those myself, Star Wars in particular.

I edited my first post to include a list of all the tips so far, keep em coming!

I just checked out the Nightcrawler trailer on Youtube, it looks intense. Definitely something for the list. Thanks for the tip, i hadnt heard about that movie! :yay:

Yeah, it probably will only show up in indie theaters but it looks damn good.

Yeah, it probably will only show up in indie theaters but it looks damn good.

If you wanna win the lottery, you have to make the money to BUY A TICKET!

Went apple picking this weekend and then came home and made a delicious apple pie. Apple picking season just started here. Don't know the seasons in your are but perhaps so you could do the same.

Went apple picking this weekend and then came home and made a delicious apple pie. Apple picking season just started here. Don't know the seasons in your are but perhaps so you could do the same.

Yes, its that time of the year here too! We did that during the weekend actually, i went over to my parents house and helped them pick their apples and then we made some apple pie, i had several slices and some damn good coffee to go with it.

Yes, its that time of the year here too! We did that during the weekend actually, i went over to my parents house and helped them pick their apples and then we made some apple pie, i had several slices and some damn good coffee to go with it.

Oh man, it was the best apple pie I have ever had!

The recipe said that honey crisp apples wouldn't be suitable for a pie but we used them anyway. That's how much rebelliousness we've got in our household.

I just wish we had some vanilla ice cream to go with it. Would have loved it ala mode. Oh well, we still got a bunch of apples left so we can make another one.

1) Succumb to a profound and crippling depression.
2) Buy toys.
3) Doubt everything.

My list:

Animation in this order:

Watch the entire Batman: The Animated Series
Watch the entire Superman: The Animated Series

Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Superman/Batman: Apocalypse
Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
All-Star Superman
Superman: Doomsday
Wonder Woman