Comics Let's see your comic book collection

Flint Marko

Bring me Thanos (P)
Reaction score
I saw a thread like this in the Products section, and thought I'd like to see people's comic book collection as well.
Unfortuneately for me, I don't have a digital camera, so I can't take pictures of my own personall collection.

45 long boxes?
Wow, how many comic books is that?
Also, what exactly is that in the picture, it's pretty small

45 long boxes?
Wow, how many comic books is that?
Also, what exactly is that in the picture, it's pretty small

Aloha,
Go to my sig. That is my Spider-Man comic book collection. All 616 Spidey plus complete Ultimate,Spider-girl and Spider-Man 2099. I'm missing Amazing 1-3 and Amazing Fantasy for the complete collection.45 boxes is about 1,200 comics mostly Marvel.
SPidey rules

i dont have a camera either...however i did make a list of allthe comics i own not that long ago. i can post that...its pretty decent. not 45 long boxes though.

.........................its about 2 short ones....

I've got 73 spider-man graphic novels, and about 7 long boxes of all spider-man comics. In all its around 13 hundred comic books, but I wish I could post pictures of it.

Well I wouldn't know about taking a photo of mine, too many. I have about 700 though including ASM issues 28, 44-46, 89, 95 and 131(which I'm only mentioning because its in awesome condition and is that issue where Ock tries to marry Aunt May)

Outside of that I have the entire run on New Avengers (which granted is only 29 or so issues so far) and Deadpool's very first apearance along with issue 1 of his ongoing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"