Liberality For All

You wrote the comic, didn't you?

Is this... intended as parody?:huh:

I'm pretty sure it's serious.

what if today's anti war liberals were in charge of every country?

you see we need as many liberals as possible worldwide.

Anyone else notice how prominent the dog is on the cover to it?

i didnt notice till i put it that they make the "ALI" in "Liberality" stand out by making those letters the U.N. flag.

nice, racists, nice:down

damn, they're getting all their bases covered, huh?

HR-PUFF&STUFF said:
(MODS if you want to move it feel free)

hannitylfa2.jpg

"The "Great American", Sean Hannity, with Liberality For All #1"

What if today's anti-war Liberals were in charge of the American government and had been since 9/11? What would that society look like in the year 2021? What would be the results of fighting “a more sensitive war on terror” and looking to the corrupt United Nations to solve all of America's problems? In Liberality For All , you will sees a vision of that future... a Leftist dominated nightmare where there is only one justified type of war…the war against Conservatives and their ideals. check it out here.

lfa_1_covera.jpg

It is 2021, tomorrow is the 20th anniversary of 9/11. America is under oppression by ultra-liberal extremists which have yielded governing authority to the United Nations. It is up to an underground conservative group (known as F.O.I.L.) led by Sean Hannity, G. Gordon Liddy and Oliver North to thwart Ambassador Usama Bin Laden’s plans to nuke New York City.

it looks like bad art and a lawsuit from Marvel for ripping off nick fury. but thats just me, what do you think

First of all,the United Nations is not corrupt.America is,Americans dislike the UN now because few,if any agree with the USA`s..or rather Bush`s views.People seem to forget that America has a "Free Speech" act,so anything can be said.Even things that contridict the government,or other`s ideals.

The parties do not matter anymore,all are corrupt.But the Democrats seem most sane,in a insane country.

Know what else I noticed? Robo-Hannity uses a Mac.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"