License to Wed...

Karea07

Superhero
Reaction score
Trailer was just released for the new Robin Williams and Mandy Moore movie.
http://us.video.aol.com/player/launcher?pmmsid=1899513#

(Might need to copy and paste the link to make it work)

I think it looks ok. Hopefully Robin Williams is funny in this and Mandy is one of my favorites and is looking hot. :up:

ltwposterbigqn7.jpg

Movie comes out this week, I wanna try to catch this on Tuesday before Transformers on wednesday. Anybody else interested in this one?

Mandy Moore looks so much like someone close to me that it's uncanny :wow: :wow:;)

god damnit i hate robin williams.

and i like john krasinski. i wonder how funny he'll be without the other office cast members (especially the schrute) to play off of.

***redacted***

Last edited:
John Krasinski needs to get in touch with his agent.

And fire him.

Um to be given the lead role in a Robin williams movie is pretty big, it'll probably get him parts to other movies

Who's John Krasinski?

there will come a day when robin williams will just release 3 hours of himself doing his usual schtick in a green body suit in front of a green screen.

that way he can just stop wasting hours upon hours of his time churning out this cookie cutter **** and just go straight to the bank.

ahmen to that. why does he still make movies? and why do people still support him?

oh he doesnt have any jokes to rely on hes just making different voices again? shocker.

I just want to see this for one reason: Mandy Moore :heart:

I'll probably see this. Robin Williams is awesome and Mandy is HOT.

ahmen to that. why does he still make movies? and why do people still support him?

oh he doesnt have any jokes to rely on hes just making different voices again? shocker.

I'm not dissing Williams in any sense. The man is talented, but he just gets paid a ****load of money for these ****fests. Pacino said it best with his quote about how [well established actors like him] get paid a lot more to be in a crap script.

so in saying that, Williams should focus his talents on something really worthwhile again and just release a three hour take of himself in a green body suit in front of a green screen and say "here ya go, have fun"

imagine the dough in royalties he'd get for that.

catched this today, not as bad as the reviews make it out to be.

i :heart: mandy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"