The Avengers Limited Edition "The Avengers 3D Glasses"

Jordanstine

Civilian
Reaction score
Where and how can I get these?

I pre-ordered my RealD 3D tickets already, will they just be handed out to the theaters?

I read reports that theaters were actually selling them, another report saying they were being handed out. Not one person in my AMC theater even knows the answer!

Avengers-3D-Glasses.jpg

I want all four!

I know in the UK its only Cineworld that is stocking them... to my dissapointment.

I thought these were just for the marvel movie marathon?

I thought these were just for the marvel movie marathon?

They were. I wish I had known that because I went to the midnight show and bought 3D just because I wanted the glasses. They handed out the regular generic ones and when I asked they said it was just for the marathon.

Aww so these were just for the marathon movies :(. I ain't paying no 100 bucks for a set like they are wanting on ebay.

They were. I wish I had known that because I went to the midnight show and bought 3D just because I wanted the glasses. They handed out the regular generic ones and when I asked they said it was just for the marathon.

Well this sucks. I was looking fowards to getting a pair of these. The bad thing about them only being for the marathon was the closest theater to me that was doing was in Washintong DC. I also just asked about these in the merch thread.

Well if you got the Fury glasses you'd be stuck with some pretty crappy 3D ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"