The Dark Knight The Dark Knight 10th Anniversary Screenings

Sto_Irc4IHs4dZAz685_BSHTbgzP4a27mCkpDCPJYZA.jpg

‘Dark Knight’ Trilogy Returning To Theaters In Imax 70mm

Warner Bros said Tuesday it is returning all three films in Christopher Nolan’s Dark Knight Trilogy to five cities over the next month to celebrate Batman’s 80th birthday, with a special live Q&A with Nolan at the Los Angeles engagement March 30.

Nolan will be in attendance for the kickoff event that day for back-to-back-to-back screenings of 2005’s Batman Begins, 2008’s The Dark Knight and 2012’s The Dark Knight Rises at the Universal Cinema AMC at CityWalk in Universal City. The screenings move to New York on April 13 at AMC Lincoln Square, followed by AMC Metreon in San Francisco, Cinesphere Ontario Place in Toronto and ImaxTheatre at the Indiana State Museum in Indianapolis later in the month, each accompanied by the footage of Nolan’s Los Angeles appearance.

“Christopher Nolan broke new ground with the Dark Knight Trilogy, and this is a rare chance for today’s audiences to experience these extraordinary films as they were meant to be seen,” said Warners’ domestic distribution president Jeff Goldstein. “To have the added privilege of hearing Chris’ insights firsthand makes this a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.”

Tickets go on sale Wednesday at 9 AM PT.

I really hope one of those five cities is my town, but the chances are very slim.

Nevermind, just saw the list of locations. :csad:

Damn, I wish it was shown in Russia too. We had Alien recently. Which was awesome to see it on big screen for the first time.

Apparently it sold out in minutes. I'm bummed. Although I was lucky enough to catch TDK at the Lincoln Square IMAX last year, I would've loved to see BB and TDKR again and experience the whole trilogy in one sitting. I really hope there will be other opportunities to catch something like this in the future.

Wish I could have seen TDK in theaters, unfortunately, I dont like near any of these theaters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"