The Dark Knight Dark Knight Wizard World Rumor

B

batmanismygod1

I heard that that something is going on with the Batman Sequel at Wizard World Chicago in August. A friend told me that he heard there might be a panel, or presentation going on or something.
Has anyone else heard this rumor? If so I am about to buy a ticket right now if this is! Any info would be much appreciated.

:batty:

yes there will be a Dark Knight panel at Wizard World, we dont know yet who will be there but they will have a panel

You can also bet your ass they will show a teaser.

Ok, cause they won't show a teaser. They will show one in December, like they said.

In the history of movies, teaser trailers are always, always shown at least a year in advance. December would be a good time for an actual trailer. Remember, I think like a lot of people, you are forgetting that a teaser doesn't even have to show any footage. It could be just the Batsymbol appearing through some green mist(joker) or something and then go to a release date. Just something to wet the audiences appetite.

Unless I missed something, when did they announce the teaser would be in December. This doesn't include the Joker advertising thing saying "See you in December" either. If someone actually involved with the movie said this, I want to see it.

Hey, if they end up not showing a teaser at the chicago convention then I will eat Crow. In fact I will eat multiple crows.

Figman just wants to win your ass in a bet.

It's a figure of speech, you know a "saying". I'm sure you know this I just don't appreciate homosexual jokes aimed at me. :cmad:

Why's that?

Hmmm, maybe because im not homosexual and that would be an insult to me. Just as if I called somebody who was proud to be Black a cracker or whitey.

Would you be insulted if someone called you black?

this was in the teaser thread
Nice to be back on the SHH! boards. I just returned from Cali and a cousin of mine who works at WB let me in on a little secret. She told me that a TDK Teaser trailer has been cut. It clocks in 1:02 minutes and shows Joker applying his makeup in a dirty, gritty tile bathroom as he talks to himself in the mirror. She wouldn't tell me whether or not Heath laughs or if it pertains to the story, but she said that it is a very disturbing and dark sequence. They are cutting three or four different teasers for Mr. Nolan to bring to Wizard. This is just one of them.

Honestly, I'm jacked out of my mind!
She told me Nolan was going to be at Wizard weeks before it was announced, she told me about the new batsuit months before it appeared, the bat-pod/motorcycle, several other details, and she hasn't been wrong once. She is vague at times, and she could get reprimanded for telling me the stuff she has told me. I'm 100% sure it's not a rumor, it could be footage that they are going to show at Wizard as well. She was very vague when I asked her questions in regards to what they have planned at Wizard, but she assured me that Wizard is a stage where people will get a very clear vision of what TDK is all about. She said it is going to be a very exciting and new approach to the mainstream marketing of Batman.

Would you be insulted if someone called you black?

To a degree, but not extremely since if you see me you can clearly tell im not black. I wouldn't be as pissed since the person who might have said would just look stupid unless they were blind. As far as calling someone a homosexual, you can't tell that by the color of their skin so you could easily mislabel someone. LOL, we should just drop it since I clearly knew you were messing around. Im just at work right now and can't wait to get the hell out of here.

this was in the teaser thread

Thanks for backing my claim up a little. Although I don't really trust people who claim to have major details involved. I would be more likely to believe someone who said "So and so told me that there is going to be a teaser shown on this date". Or "The teaser will be before this film in the theatres", than someone who basically gave an entire breakdown of it before it was released.

Thanks again for the possible info though.:yay:

Ok, cause they won't show a teaser. They will show one in December, like they said.

NO.

the joker said.

and we may not see HIM until december.

and we don't really know exactly what he meant by that either.

they will show something at WW. even if it's 10 seconds long.

NO.

the joker said.

And you never can trust that Joker. Mischievous little bugger...

-Matchbox

NO.

the joker said.

You mean.....HIM?
him.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"