• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Dark Knight Dark Knight Wizard World Rumor

Ok, cause they won't show a teaser. They will show one in December, like they said.

They never said anything. There was a hidden message saying "See you in December" this could mean anything. Recent reports say the Teaser is in front of The Simpsons in just under two weeks and at Comic Con the same day.

They never said anything. There was a hidden message saying "See you in December" this could mean anything. Recent reports say the Teaser is in front of The Simpsons in just under two weeks and at Comic Con the same day.

Reports? What reports?

I thought this issue was closed long ago? No comic con anything. Not even a PA handing out TDK condoms.

Wizard will have footage but I've heard nothing of a teaser. How can you cut a proper teaser when it's in the middle of shooting?

I'm predicting at best some grainy youtube linked footage from someone's camera phone of mostly black and some dialogue. Anything more than that and I'll be happy.

It will probably be at the wizard con but SHH reports say otherwise. Hmmmm

Jett from BOF was personally told during his set visit to TDK that they would have a presentation / panel at WW: Chicago. This can pretty much move out of the rumor phase, hmm? Just because:

- Jett does have WB contacts
- Jett did go to the set
- Why would he lie?
- Nolan and Co premiered Batman Begins footage at WW: Chicago previously
- Cast and crew are in Chicago during the period of the con

Its pretty much logical and confirmed at this point. The only thing up in the air is the: Who, the exact what, and the when.

As for the when I'm guessing Saturday early afternoon.

This will be my first time attending Wizard World. Does anyone know how you get into a panel? Do you have to have a VIP ticket? Because my main reason for going is TDK!

When does the WW con start?

Starts August 9th (and ends the 12th).

Thursday: 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Friday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Friday Advance Tickets Only 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Saturday Advance Tickets Only 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

This will be my first time attending Wizard World. Does anyone know how you get into a panel? Do you have to have a VIP ticket? Because my main reason for going is TDK!

panels are free for everyone. just be in line very early. they do cap the line if lots of people. when you get there, find out that info right away.

Some panels require tickets. The very popular ones are by ticket only, which are handed out at the beginning of the day the panel is taking place. These tickets are free, you just need to make sure you head right to them (so you have to be there as soon as the doors open).

Unknown at this time whether the panel will require a ticket. It will be indicated in the program (and on the website's programming section when its updated) which panels / discussions will require a ticket.

Lets ressurrect this thread. Now that SDCC has come and gone, what will we see at WW Chicago next month?

Lets ressurrect this thread. Now that SDCC has come and gone, what will we see at WW Chicago next month?

I really can't say. I hope it's something interesting. I'm more interested in footage.

hopefully some footage of the new batsuit in action..
or some footage of the joker's grand introduction :woot:

Starts August 9th (and ends the 12th).

Thursday: 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Friday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Friday Advance Tickets Only 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Saturday Advance Tickets Only 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

NEVERMIND:p

--dk7

Do you think G4 will be broadcasting live @ Wizard World, like they did @ SDCC?

saying we'd get that joker applying makeup "character trailer"
go back and reread it. she said that trailer would be for wizard world.

"She told me that a TDK Teaser trailer has been cut. It clocks in 1:02 minutes and shows Joker applying his makeup in a dirty, gritty tile bathroom as he talks to himself in the mirror. She wouldn't tell me whether or not Heath laughs or if it pertains to the story, but she said that it is a very disturbing and dark sequence. They are cutting three or four different teasers for Mr. Nolan to bring to Wizard. This is just one of them."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"