Lindsay Lohan...as Sailor Moon?!

I'm more worried about her as Mark David Chapman's girlfriend to be honest.

wait...uhh...huh...whaaaaaaaaaat?

What is this ridiculousness!

Y'know, Lohan's not a bad actress. She is pretty decent compared to most of her counterparts. That being said...who the hell wants to see a Sailor Moon movie?

zeptron said:
Ruin Sailor-Moon for everyone!!

Sailor Moon ruined Sailor Moon for everyone.

Sailor Moon movie = Bad Idea, no matter who plays the title role.

sailorlohan8do.gif
(I know it's shtty)

I'll be first in line for this movie if it ever gets made.

dogelohan6zy.jpg

In the name of love, I punish you! or whatever it was she said.

Actually,by looks alone, Lindsey can be a good casting call to be one of the girls...she looks like them

Yeah she does.

2224523lohan83lg67ay.jpg

lohanmoon222452333lg18hf.jpg

I'm thinking she'd look very fine and I guess something about acting or whatever would work out too. I hope she starts eating again.

On a side note, I never really knew japanese and caucasian facial structures were so different until now.

Wesyeed said:
Yeah she does.

2224523lohan83lg67ay.jpg

I'm thinking she'd look very fine and I guess something about acting or whatever would work out too. I hope she starts eating again.

On a side note, I never really knew japanese and caucasian facial structures were so different until now.
That's what they said before WWII. :o

Wesyeed said:
Yeah she does.

2224523lohan83lg67ay.jpg

Look at how cute those Japanese girls all are and how crappy she looks next to them.

Makes me ashamed to be a honky.

I haven't seen anything with Lohan in it, so I'm not quite sure what her acting abilites are and I'm not sure what the attraction is to her.

I need to watch some Sailor Moon, it's been awhile.

I hope this is true, just not with the people that were named, other than Whedon.

tzarinna said:
I haven't seen anything with Lohan in it, so I'm not quite sure what her acting abilites are and I'm not sure what the attraction is to her.

I need to watch some Sailor Moon, it's been awhile.
I'm pretty sure she's no actress. I need to re-watch the old series too. It's been too long! :(

Oh The Inhumanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Kurosawa said:
Look at how cute those Japanese girls all are and how crappy she looks next to them.

Makes me ashamed to be a honky.

Well she's always been the odd one of the group.

tsunulia said:
Oh The Inhumanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

woot6nv.jpg

:) :up:

bottaybootaybottaybootay7om.jpg

wow, 0 rly? sweet thnks. I thought no one here'd think they were any good at all. I'm not expert with photo manips.

I must say that after finding all these pics and sticking lohan's face in them, I believe I've fallen in love with her. She's Marilyn Monroe re-incarnated as a red-head or something. I wish she didn't go crazy and did whatever she did to look like a starved african.

you know..well..it might not be that bad of an idea

Lindsay Lohan, by far, is the most overhyped actress ever. Honest to GOD. If you look at her resume, she's been in one good movie (Mean Girls) and everything is either Disney or some kiddie stuff. BUT YET, she'll get more publicity than more deserving actresses out there. It sucks.

After Basic Instinct 2,nothing would surprise me now,come to think about it.

Aside from the Lohan rumors, who here would like to see a Sailor Moon live-action movie?
*raises hand*

Isn't it obvious?

*also raises hand*

It's a stupid idea. But I'll probably end up seeing it because i'm a sucker for a girl in a short skirt or in a school-girl outfit (plus, in the transformation sequences were really hot, even though you never saw anything, but still, i only saw the show when i was little for mostly those bits).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"