Lindsay Lohan...as Sailor Moon?!

Octoberist said:
Lindsay Lohan, by far, is the most overhyped actress ever. Honest to GOD. If you look at her resume, she's been in one good movie (Mean Girls) and everything is either Disney or some kiddie stuff. BUT YET, she'll get more publicity than more deserving actresses out there. It sucks.

that movie was not good by any means! :mad: :down

Hoedowned said:
It's a stupid idea. But I'll probably end up seeing it because i'm a sucker for a girl in a short skirt or in a school-girl outfit (plus, in the transformation sequences were really hot, even though you never saw anything, but still, i only saw the show when i was little for mostly those bits).

I watched to get-ma-perv-on too but there was also a story-line that kinda got interesting with all this crazy time travel stuff and magical fantasy crap... Sailor moon is a huge story that once you look beyond the surface (omg short skirts and meatball hair) is actually good fun, but that's just what I think.

Wesyeed said:
I watched to get-ma-perv-on too but there was also a story-line that kinda got interesting with all this crazy time travel stuff and magical fantasy crap... Sailor moon is a huge story that once you look beyond the surface (omg short skirts and meatball hair) is actually good fun, but that's just what I think.
What about the Ronin Warriors?

I don't remember much about it except the armor being kool.

Wesyeed said:
I don't remember much about it except the armor being kool.
They were almost the same deal as Sailor Moon except thrice the action and they were all guys..err...guyish.

Ronin Warriors ROX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't seen it in so long. :( need to watch it.

If anyone embodies Serena, it's Amanda Bynes.

gregtestagent said:
They were almost the same deal as Sailor Moon except thrice the action and they were all guys..err...guyish.

Ronin Warriors :D
samuraiwarriors7oh.jpg

terry78 said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She would probably be cast as Sailor Uranus due to her last movie. (I don't like her anyway, but I thought that she was ok when she used to be on all that)

Matt said:
who the hell wants to see a Sailor Moon movie?

I do, I do!!!!!

I'm interested in seeing another version of the story done (my favorite version so far is PGSM followed by the manga).

Originally posted by terry78

I agree, I think she could pull it off.

terry78 said:
You have something there. Yeah, I could see that :up: post pics that you guys think will help us judge.

Wesyeed said:

I thought kinda like that too. But then next thing you know, she has an annoying little sister that appeared from nowhere, and then somehow the whole show gets f--ked up (and not in a "cool, something new way", but in a "WTF is this now?" way). But i guess i'll have to live with that.

Hoedowned said:
I thought kinda like that too. But then next thing you know, she has an annoying little sister that appeared from nowhere, and then somehow the whole show gets f--ked up (and not in a "cool, something new way", but in a "WTF is this now?" way). But i guess i'll have to live with that.

ya I don't know what that was all about. Maybe something got lost in translation.

Would the movie version be susceptible to camp? or sexual overtones? I think those would ruin it's chances for being even a moderate success because come on! even if it was a good movie, who would wan't to see it JUST for the story?

It'd definitely be like Serena the teenage witch. There's really nothing sexy about these girls... except Venus. She is the only sexy one, since she's a model or something.

CoreyIAN said:
Paris Hilton-Sailor Jupiter

UGH! Yuck, yuck, yuck!

You have got to be kidding me? Hilton? She can't act to save her life, and she's not very pretty either. She's famous only because she's some snooty little rich girl who likes to act like a ****.

Mandi-chan said:
UGH! Yuck, yuck, yuck!

You have got to be kidding me? Hilton? She can't act to save her life, and she's not very pretty either. She's famous only because she's some snooty little rich girl who likes to act like a ****.
Honey, she ain't actin', okkkk? *snaps fingers and rolls neck in ghetto fashion*

terry78 said:
Honey, she ain't actin', okkkk? *snaps fingers and rolls neck in ghetto fashion*

LOL.

Yeah, I know.
It just boggels my mind that anyone would suggest that...Paris Hilton, ugh!

there's a live action version of Sailor Moon? :confused:

if this anime is gonna go bigsreen they should do it in the same style like The Incredibles. it fits the style better.

Revisiting old rumors is funny, especially when they're this crazy :woot:
that movie was not good by any means! :mad: :down
I hope you were drunk when you said this, it's probably more a girls movie but it was still very enjoyable, not bad by any means

Wow look how supported Lohan was back then........:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"