Lindsay Lohan wants to play Wonder Woman - brought to you by IMDB

Dr. Fate

Avenger
Reaction score
From Internet Movie Database's News Bytes http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/2006-03-23/ -

Herbie: Fully Loaded star Lindsay Lohan is desperate to play Wonder Woman in the forthcoming movie version of the comic book superhero. The 19-year-old Freaky Friday actress admits she'd like to showcase her talents outside of kid and teen films, but feels the role would be too fun to turn down. She says, "Wonder Woman would be cool. I'm trying to find roles right now that are different to anything I've done to show my abilities, to show that I have some sort of stretch in me. Because most of the things that I've done so far are aimed at younger girls and are light-hearted."

I can tell you right now: it ain't gonna happen.

Lindsay Lohan wants to do a lot of things...........Doesnt mean she'll get them

Bleah! No way! :down she's the last person I ever want on as WW

Plus she's not tall enough. Wonder Woman's like 5'11" (6'2" in heels) and Lohan's only like 5'5".

Lindsay Lohan wants to play Wonder Woman?

Well, I want to be the king of all Londinium and wear a shiny hat. Doesn't mean it's gonna happen.

Maybe Lindsay Lohan as Barbarella. Not Wonder Woman.

She just wants an excuse to dress all rutty on screen. Her fake boobs swingin' braless wasn't enough in her music video.

WOLVERINE25TH said:
She just wants an excuse to dress all rutty on screen. Her fake boobs swingin' braless wasn't enough in her music video.
Could have sworn they were real, seeing as how they actually shrank when she stopped eating, which is the result of not having enough body weight to actually support the size.

Hahahahahahah...

Funniest thing I've read all week...:D

But seriously...no.:down

Bullseye said:
Maybe Lindsay Lohan as Barbarella. Not Wonder Woman.

Lindsay in a coffin would be more appropriate. :mad: :mad:

Deep breathe...........

Feeling calm........:) :up: :up:

I cant believe they were idiots on this site who considered for the role of Barbara Gordon if they had made Batman 5, I said back in 2003 you guys were crazy and you still are

good to know she has a sense of humor. because she simply CAN'T be serious...

Super_Ludacris said:
I cant believe they were idiots on this site who considered for the role of Barbara Gordon if they had made Batman 5, I said back in 2003 you guys were crazy and you still are

forget Barbara Gordon. some wackos have actually suggested her for Mary Jane!! :eek:

JackBauer said:
forget Barbara Gordon. some wackos have actually suggested her for Mary Jane!! :eek:
And then they'll be nominating her for the next Jean Grey, the Invisible Woman, Firestar (Anjelica Jones), Teela (Masters of the Universe), Cheetara or Pumyra (Thundercats), Princess Allura (Voltron), Princess Leia in a remake of the classic Star Wars trilogy, Princess Buttercup in a remake of The Princess Bride, the Virgin Mary, Delilah, Maid Marion in whatever future Robin Hood movies that might be made, Queen Guinevere in the next inevitable film about King Arthur, Mary Marvel (The Power of SHAZAM!), Catwoman...

The list will go on and on.

But this doesn't even begin to compare to the rumor of Paris Hilton being seriously considered for the role of Mother Teresa in a biogrpahical film about the life and times of Mother Teresa.

JackBauer said:

Yeah but people suggest Everybody for Mary Jane. Not a lot of Dunst love on those boards it seems

While Lindsay Lohan does fall in the age bracket for the role, I don't think she would be a viable candidate. Most notably because of her height.

I'd rather see Hilary Duff pursue Supergirl than Lindsay Lohan receive the role of Wonder Woman.

It's out of the question. They shouldn't even consider her. There's absolutely nothing about her that remotely resembles WW!

IMBD is'nt the most accurate place to go, trust me. They've had so many projects and rumors that never even happened.

What do everyone think of Lindsay Lohan playing "Young Princess Diana" of Paradise Island? She, Obviously will be casted to the Flashback Sequence. Just like in "Superman Returns", Stephen Bender who is playing the Young Clark Kent in the Flashback Sequence of Superman's Childhood gaining his Supernatural Powers from the Yellow Sun, that helps him become Superman before he grows up and becomes an adult. Does that make sense to see Wonder Woman's Childhood that she will gain her Super Powers and become the Amazing Amazon til she is an adult.

First Her mother Queen Hippolyte created her from Clay when she was 7 years old. The Gifts were granted by the Gods, and she speaks these words to her and resurrected the image of her daughter and called her "The Goddess of Truth and Wisdom".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"