Live Action King of the Hill

Ultra Lantern

In Darkest Night!
Reaction score
I was just curious that if King of the Hill was made into a Live Action movie,who would play everyone?

Last edited:
I think everyone should be played by Nicholas Cage.

I guess this thread can be closed.

Bad idea for a thread.

Honestly, it should just stay animated. With Family Guy stomping out the Simpsons, I don't thing King of the Hill even stands a chance

Robert Ben Garant for Dale.

Mike Judge.

For everyone.

Same goes for a Beavis & Butthead movie. :o

i would like to see a live action try at this. ive always loved king of the hill. dale is the best.

i would like to see a live action try at this. ive always loved king of the hill. dale is the best.

Keep the ideas coming then.I guess there are some sensable people on here.

Stephen Root and Toby Huss would absolutely HAVE TO play Bill and Boomhauer. Not only would they both already sound perfect but I think they could definitely play the parts as well

john c reilly as dale (dale was the fat guy right?)

that was just my opinion Asteroid, Family Guy comes across a little funnier than the Simpsons, but the Simpsons beat out Family Guy as far as longevity
Dude, Simpsons is a gold mine of humour... Family Guy's humour has been the EXACT same since episode 1.

Stephen Root and Toby Huss would absolutely HAVE TO play Bill and Boomhauer. Not only would they both already sound perfect but I think they could definitely play the parts as well

Stephen Root also voices Hank's boss, Mr. Strickland.

In my opinion, some cartoons work being made into live action & some just are'nt. I believe King of the Hill would probably not translate well into a live action movie.

Dude, Simpsons is a gold mine of humour... Family Guy's humour has been the EXACT same since episode 1.

Simpsons was a gold mine... back in the 1990's. That mine has long been stripped of any gold. Not defending Family Guy which has jumped the shark as well, but Simpsons hasn't been consistently funny in a decade.

There was a kid in my high school who was the spitting image of Bobby Hill. Yep.

that was just my opinion Asteroid, Family Guy comes across a little funnier than the Simpsons, but the Simpsons beat out Family Guy as far as longevity

What the Hell does that have to do with anything?

"Who would you like to see in a King of the Hill movie?"
"Family Guy is funnier than The Simpsons."

Mike Judge and Stephen Root are already good for Hank and Bill.

I like Robert Ben Garant as Dale.
Brittany Murphy would have been great for Luanne... But sadly.

Hank Hill: John C. Reilly
Peggy Hill: Tina Fey
Luanne: Amy Adams
Dale: Robert Patrick
Bill: Stephen Root
Boomhauer: Stephen Lemme

There's a guy that works with my dad who looks just like Bill. To top it off he can't be any taller than 5'3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"