Space Ghost---Live Action

Ultra Lantern

In Darkest Night!
Reaction score
I'm curious about this.If they made a live action Space Ghost movie,who would play Space Ghost,Jayce,and Jan?Who are Space Ghost's enemies and who would be perfect for the rolls?

I loved the old Space Ghost cartoon and Coast to Coast was hilarious.

A movie of the old cartoon could be fun if handled right and played light as a space adventure. Patrick Warburton is is an obvious choice for Space Ghost though his voice is a bit too deep.

If we're going a bit more serious Jon Hamm would be decent.

If Chris Noth was willing to do something more over top than his usual work I think he has a good face/chin for the character. He's a little long in the tooth but I liked his voice work as Luthor in Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths.

It really depends on how they play it (serious or comedic). I would think that any studio would try to play it a bit more slanted to the comedic.

If we're going a bit more serious Jon Hamm would be decent.
Are you kidding? Jon Hamm would do a great comedic Space Ghost. He's hilarious when he wants to be (SNL, late night tv interviews). And yeah, if they ever do a Space Ghost movie, it should be based on Coast to Coast. With Willem Dafoe as the voice of Zorak.

Oh man, Jon Hamm would be perfect casting in either kind of movie.

Are you kidding? Jon Hamm would do a great comedic Space Ghost. He's hilarious when he wants to be (SNL, late night tv interviews). And yeah, if they ever do a Space Ghost movie, it should be based on Coast to Coast. With Willem Dafoe as the voice of Zorak.

I mean more serious than Warburton. Warburton is much more known for his comedic roles than Hamm. A Space Ghost movie is always going to have an element of the comedic but it depends on HOW comedic it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"