Teen Titans Live-Action Teen Titans Film in the Works

FKPC.gif

I hope they keep the team small. I would add Aqua-Lad and Kid Flash. Get rid of Cyborg since he would remind everyone of the DCEU. My team would be Nightwing, Kori, Donna Troy, Kid Flash, Aqua-Lad, and a wild card. Casandra Cain. Raven and Beast Boy would make it a CGI mess.

Not including Raven and Beast Boy would be a massive, laughable mistake. The whole CGI third-act mess trope happens when direction and script and VFX aren't all tight and on the same page. Characters inherently needing to be CGI doesn't mean the film has to be a CGI mess.

I get BB, but why does Raven need to be CGI?

I'm assuming the powers, which wouldn't be much different than Kori tbh.

I think it's almost guaranteed the cartoon team is in sans Cyborg. If Damian must be in it I'd add him, Wonder Girl, and Wally

Get Puffy Ami Yumi to do a song for the movie!

Jenna Ortega should be Raven and embrace her destiny. :o

To clarify, Gunn hasn't confirmed this is true yet, right?

Even though it very well may be, just that usually if something is ironclad when it comes to DC news, he'll say so. Admittedly, he's busy shooting Superman, too.

To clarify, Gunn hasn't confirmed this is true yet, right?

Even though it very well may be, just that usually if something is ironclad when it comes to DC news, he'll say so. Admittedly, he's busy shooting Superman, too.
He hasn't denied it outright.

But we shouldn't need him to confirm everything. If reputable publications cant get it right....we in danger

He hasn't denied it outright.

But we shouldn't need him to confirm everything. If reputable publications cant get it right....we in danger
No, of course, no one should need him to, but he's put himself in that situation by doing it for pretty much every bit of news that's come out thus far. When when trades said that Nicholas Hoult had been cast as Lex- sure, folks went with it, but then Gunn only confirmed it when, as far as he knew, it was official.

It wouldn't be worth bringing up at all if Gunn didn't feel the need to be all over social media to confirm any or every bit of DC news in the first place. As co-head of DC Studios, that's just something he's done on his own. For example, he could've said nothing at all when THR reported that Pom Klementieff was in talks for Superman Legacy, but he still did to debunk it. Otherwise, the trades would've kept that up.

I'd do a very different line-up.

Nightwing, Robin (Damien), Beast Boy, Starfire, Raven, Blue Beetle and Static...

I'd do a very different line-up.

Nightwing, Robin (Damien), Beast Boy, Starfire, Raven, Blue Beetle and Static...
We're long overdue for Virgil to get a movie appearance.

this is why I hate shared universes. If this is to be a Teen Titans film, it needs to be Robin, and not Nightwing. And I am not interested in anyone other than Dick Grayson as the leader of the Teen Titans. But I also want Nightwing to appear in his own film or in The Brave and the Bold. The only way I’m good with this being in the shared universe would be if you set it in the late 2000’s/early 2010’s.

Anyway, call me old school but the lineup I want is:
Robin
Donna
Wally
Roy
Kori
Garth
Karen

I’d also have Barbara make an appearance, but more as a support.

I’m not sure about the villain. It seems automatic that it should be Brother Blood and then Slade in the sequel. Then maybe Trigon if you make a trilogy.

The villain should absolutely be Slade Wilson / Deathstroke.

this is why I hate shared universes. If this is to be a Teen Titans film, it needs to be Robin, and not Nightwing. And I am not interested in anyone other than Dick Grayson as the leader of the Teen Titans. But I also want Nightwing to appear in his own film or in The Brave and the Bold. The only way I’m good with this being in the shared universe would be if you set it in the late 2000’s/early 2010’s.

Anyway, call me old school but the lineup I want is:
Robin
Donna
Wally
Roy
Kori
Garth
Karen

I’d also have Barbara make an appearance, but more as a support.

I’m not sure about the villain. It seems automatic that it should be Brother Blood and then Slade in the sequel. Then maybe Trigon if you make a trilogy.
How dare you erase Victor and Rachel. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"