FINALLY!!! Teen Titans Swingin' Elseworlds Released!

K.B.

Sidekick
Reaction score
The Teen Titans Swingin' Elseworlds Special will FINALY see the light of day as a "lost annual".

http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=133010 (includes recent comments from Mike Allred)

Back in 2003, it was called the Teen Titans Swingin' Elseworlds Special - a story, starring the original Teen Titans, written by original Teen Titans writer Bob Haney, with art by Jay Stephens and Mike Allred, under a cover by original Teen Titans artist Nick Cardy. Among Titans fans, the special was highly anticipated - until it was cancelled for reasons undisclosed by the publisher (although rumors abounded at the time of it's message, it's potential marketplace confusion, etc). Haney died in November, 2004. This was his last Teen Titans story, and one of his last works.

I for one am SUPER excited as I have been waiting for this since day one WAYYYY back when this was announced. And if you don't already know who Jay Stephens is, shame on you, now go lookup his stuff :)

Can't say I know what it is but I'm always down for the random one shot here and there. Can I get a zombie varient?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"