• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

logo help!!

Aholio669

Civilian
Reaction score
Hey you talented mofos! (I'll try to cease all forms of brown nosing now) I'm young film maker and we recently settled on a production company name we just need a logo.

our production company name is R.O.B films (which stands for rastafarian on a bicycle) offbeat it may be, but c'mon who here isnt?

if someone could simply draw or animate a black and white logo for us featuring a little rastafarian guy riding on a bicycle with R.O.B films written underneath

my.php

(kinda like him with the sunglasses and the smile)

any entries would be greatly appreceated

if anyone has any questions please post em here or message me

either way thanks folks

Welcome.

Rastafarian on a Bike? Does it star Sam Jackson? And does it have snakes?

Sorry. I just think it's funny.

Oooh, this sounds like fun actually. I'll try to submit one by Tuesday night, but I'm gonna be pretty busy.

nah rastafarian on a bike is the company name. our movies actually arent as wierd as that...

and madmaxmus- looking forward to your entry!

**cough cough** anyone else? lol sry folks i grow desperate easily...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"