LOL "I'm Batman" - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think she likes him for his positive body image. It takes a man with great confidence to wear horizontal stripes. Although he may be selfconscious about his lack of a defined chest which would explain the omnipresent sweater, but that contradicts the positive image.... OH MY GOD IVE GOT IT! He and carmen are sadomasochistic "debacuherers" and Waldo doesnt want to flaunt it so he covers his cuts and hickies with the scarf and sweater.

So he has a confident body image (horizontal stripes), but hes considerate enough to other people not to alarm them with his crazy sexual preferences (scarf and sweater).

MY WHOOP HAS JUST BEEN SHOOPED!

OH MY GOD IVE GOT IT! He and carmen are sadomasochistic "debacuherers" and Waldo doesnt want to flaunt it so he covers his cuts and hickies with the scarf and sweater.

Fun on a bun so am I

I'mma draw some hawt fanart of that

They're trying to genetically cross goats and spiders in order to mass produce the silk.

gctnh19.jpg

The Batman stands triumphant. :lmao:

1234117432003.jpg

This was from way back when people were still raging at Morrison's handling of Batman. Still funny though.

1232405601626.jpg

whysoexploitable19.jpg

here's a non Batman pic but I think it applies to Batman's continuity lol

continuitydemotivationa.jpg

I know there's sort of a Brooklyn Rage meme that came from Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged. If it's from elsewhere, I'm clueless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"