London Terror Plot

It's only become real in people's minds since 9/11.
NSS we got attacked. And, like I said, attacks are still happening around the world. Let's just forget that we and others got attacked and that they are out there threatening us with more attacks.
I would've like to see the responses here if the attacks in London went as planned. Government playing with our fears? pssh....

NSS we got attacked. And, like I said, attacks are still happening around the world. Let's just forget that we and others got attacked and that they are out there threatening us with more attacks.
I would've like to see the responses here if the attacks in London went as planned. Government playing with our fears? pssh....
You act like I don't acknowledge that these attacks occur, when I make every effort to. :huh: You know what? You're right. There has been no example of opportunism on the part of the government. There is no fear tactic in play. What, the false link of 9/11 to Iraq? Pish-posh, certainly no opportunism there. The Patriot Act? Oh, of course for our protection! We didn't need those rights anyway. They were old and out of style.

Say, that's a nice bank of sand. Mind if I stick my head down in there with you? :whatever:

You act like I don't acknowledge that these attacks occur, when I make every effort to. :huh: You know what? You're right. There has been no example of opportunism on the part of the government. There is no fear tactic in play. What, the false link of 9/11 to Iraq? Pish-posh, certainly no opportunism there. The Patriot Act? Oh, of course for our protection! We didn't need those rights anyway. They were old and out of style.

Say, that's a nice bank of sand. Mind if I stick my head down in there with you? :whatever:
How have we benefited from going into Iraq? What rights have the Patriot Act removed?

How have we benefited from going into Iraq? What rights have the Patriot Act removed?
The right to privacy, for one. ...and I don't know, how have we benefitted from the Iraq conflict? I'm seriously at a loss. By WE I mean the people of the U.S.

I mean, hell, Halliburton ring a bell? Are you smoking crack? Now we have a new and stronger foothold in the Middle East from which we can launch our plan for world domination or some ****. :huh:

"we" as in the "royal we" or "we" as in Americans?
either way you're an idiot, people that make far more money than you and your dad and your entire family will ever make in their lives now have assured that their children will have more money than your possible progeny in perpetuity till the end of time.
it's like, I love the fact that once I was having an argument with this guy I know and he was all like "well, if the US went into Iraq because of the oil, how come gas is so expensive huh?"
LOL poor idiot, and anyone else that thinks that is some "pass the savings on to you" deal, is sadly mistaken.
plus, I absolutely love all the "what rights have we lost?" crowd, sure, it's not like the patriot act has broadened the definition of enemy combatant till it's basically "anyone that disagrees" plus, I hope you don't check out any interesting books at the library, but I'm guessing from your response you mostly go there to check out "Maxim" if you go at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"