Look Alive, Wage Slaves! Presenting....Margot Robbie AS Harley Quinn! - Part 4

Croc could have been a stand-out character, but they just used him for a few (unfunny) punch lines.

Croc could have been a stand-out character, but they just used him for a few (unfunny) punch lines.

I think that is what they used most of the characters for. Although sadly, not all of them just had a few :csad:.

I don't think the scene is that good. Bad flow, uninteresting dialogue. Katana taking her mask off as some big moment... okay? She didn't earn that at all.
It's redundant too, we have scenes in the theatrical cut of HQ psychoanalyzing other members of the squad. Why leave that Katana scene in there? Just to show she doesn't take crap from other members of the squad? As if that flashback and Flagg saying how she'll cut them up otherwise didn't do enough?

What should've been kept was Boomer being racist/sexist towards Katana. That would've expanded on their respective characterizations just fine.

Eh, nah, I'm glad they kept the racist/sexist b.s. out. Things like that don't need to be highlighted in movies of this magnitude.

Harley saw the truth :o

Cy-MWFvUUAAf8yQ.jpg

Cy-MWIKUsAAC-7b.jpg

After rewatching this recently, I only just noticed in Harley's character introduction by Waller that it says "accomplice to the murder of Robin".

I saw the movie finally, and it was so so, but I really liked Margo as Harley. I thought she really nailed the character (even if her costume sucks).

I saw the movie finally, and it was so so, but I really liked Margo as Harley. I thought she really nailed the character (even if her costume sucks).

I agree, although I didn't mind the costume too much. It wasn't great but it was okay.

Did anyone else have a problem with Margot's voice acting in this movie? Her line delivery was straight up cringe worthy at some points.

Did anyone else have a problem with Margot's voice acting in this movie? Her line delivery was straight up cringe worthy at some points.

I thought her delivery was fine, but the lines written for her were questionable at best. It would have been hard for any actor to sell some of that dialogue well.

"Love your perfume. What is it? The stench of death?"

Sooooo edgy. :whatever:

The lines weren't just questionable, they were downright terrible. Almost like Ayer was intent on giving pretty much everyone the worst lines he could think of.

I thought her delivery was fine, but the lines written for her were questionable at best. It would have been hard for any actor to sell some of that dialogue well.

"Love your perfume. What is it? The stench of death?"

Sooooo edgy. :whatever:
"I'm known to be quite vexing. Just forewarning you."
"Normal's a setting on the dryer. People like us, we don't get normal."

Not exactly subtle about what she thinks her image should be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"