Look Alive, Wage Slaves! Presenting....Margot Robbie AS Harley Quinn! - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harleyquinn02.jpg

First created by Paul Dini and Bruce Timm exclusively for Batman: The Animated Series, she has since gone on to become one of the most iconic figures in the entire Batman mythos appearing in various comics, video games, cartoons, and even a live action cameo on Arrow, but she has never seen her shot at the big screen.....until (possibly) now. With the possibility of Margot Robbie being in this movie, many (myself included) feel she is perfect for the role.
margot-quinn-have-they-really-already-cast-dc-s-suicide-squad-movie.jpeg

If not Margot Robbie, who would you choose to play Harley? Is Harley even going to be in the movie?

Must say, I wasn't expecting so many people to find it perfect.

Loving those set pics... looks like her hair is black on the back.

The costume is...ok. I don't hate it, but it's not great. I'm not feeling the tiny hot pants or whatever they are.

She looks great from the neck up though. Margot's expressions are pure Harley and I love the make-up and hair.

Hoping the rumours were true about her sporting a few different looks throughout the movie. Im hoping that story about the classic suit showing up wasnt more Eh Maybe b*llocks

i like the look
definitely seeing a "New 52" vibe with a bit of the injustice alt suit for harley
kind of seems like the "Joker won't have tattoos" debate was wishful thinking when harley appears to have them aswell

I like Harley Quinn's look. It's very close to Harley Quinn's current comics look. Without taking into account what my preferred appearance for the comics character may be, it seems to absolutely make sense to base the character's appearance on the design which she's has for the past 4 years in the comics, the costume she has had in her very popular solo series (continually in DC's top 10 best sellers), which is in itself very similar to the character's appearance in the hugely popular Arkham games. A lot of this current generation of fans associate this look with Harley Quinn, so it probably makes more sense to play to that than go for the nostalgia market and base her on her old design just to appease our generation who remember her from her 90s introduction.

My god she is stunning, and she is just so perfect for Harley, this could go down as one of the best CBM castings in history and that says a lot.

There was a theory/speculation that she did the Tattoos on the Joker and it looks like she did the ones on her legs herself (because they're upside down), so it would make sense.

Overall I like her look, it is sexy in a more crazy way and now overall ****ty like some recent stuff.

I bet the shoes will sell like hell now :oldrazz:

This is a weird one for me. It seems to get a lot of elements basically right, but at the same time manages to mess them up and make the whole look a bit under whelming. Like much of the revealed looks of the cast she looks more like a punk rocker than she necessarily does Harley.

I'm coming around on the look... my immediate reaction was that I didn't like it but I still hope she has another outfit or 2. Maybe a flashback seen of her and the Joker with her classic costume.

Whoa... Those set pics of Harley/Margot. :hrt:

gIp0KW9.gif

There was a theory/speculation that she did the Tattoos on the Joker and it looks like she did the ones on her legs herself (because they're upside down), so it would make sense.

Overall I like her look, it is sexy in a more crazy way and now overall ****ty like some recent stuff.

I bet the shoes will sell like hell now :oldrazz:

Yeah maybe she's a tattoo artist in her down time. I was also thinking maybe ink isn't permanent on their skin because of how they're immune to toxins. So she could practice inking all the time lol

I like Harley's look, and Margot will just kill it in this role. Of that I have no doubt. I do however hope that she has multiple costumes in the film, including her original Animated Series costume.

in all seriousness. she just might be one of the hottest girls in hollywood right now. she looks good in everything

The costume is...ok. I don't hate it, but it's not great. I'm not feeling the tiny hot pants or whatever they are.

She looks great from the neck up though. Margot's expressions are pure Harley and I love the make-up and hair.

:up:

Does that say... Property of (the) Joker?

I wish we could read what it says under "established".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"