Products Looking for action figures ... I am.

S

SuperDave

Hi SR Fans,

I collect SUPERMAN related items. I was looking for an action figure. I have not had much success in finding anything that has peaked my interest. I just want a general action figure based on the SR movie that is posable ... something simple ... part of the problem might be that I live in Canada ... could you provide pictures or links that would be useful in my search ... thanks ...

DAVID

It's not SR related, but it is a Superman figure that I really dig:

superman.jpg

Is that DC Direct Superman? I am looking for a Superman/Clark Kent from SR that can change to and from costume but I haven't found it yet.

That figure is the Clark to Superman Mattel figure there. Ebay's got it for around 20 bucks or so. Medicom also makes a Clark Kent 12 inch figure as well as their Superman but you're probably looking at 150 for one of those. It all depends on what you want to spend.

Here's a 8" fully articulated version of Superman Returns...

SuperDave said:
Hi SR Fans,

I collect SUPERMAN related items. I was looking for an action figure. I have not had much success in finding anything that has peaked my interest. I just want a general action figure based on the SR movie that is posable ... something simple ... part of the problem might be that I live in Canada ... could you provide pictures or links that would be useful in my search ... thanks ...

DAVID
Hi David do check out these figures hope you can make a decision with them.

http://testicular-fortitude.blogspot.com/2006/07/hot-toys-movie-masterpiece-superman.html

http://testicular-fortitude.blogspot.com/2006/06/dc-direct-13-superman-returns-deluxe.html

Hope it helps

I used to have a superman action figure but this kid took it away from me, but then i walker texas ranger'd his ass

Hey SuperDave. If you live in Canada (and depending where), I would recommend checking the following stores (if theyre in your area): toys r us, zellers, walmart, london drugs and superstore. These stores should have them there.

i live in new hampshire and Toys r us has a load.

every one of them around my town literally has hundereds.

i would recommend the 7 inch heat vision ultra figure. i got it and im content with it. we're not getting anything marvel legends-esque in terms of articulation so i just got the one that fits in the scale.

sorry about that.... i reallllly wanted to get my point accross. :O

check silversnail.com They usually have a pretty good selection of figs, and it's in canada, which means less tax (whatever happened to nafta?)

anyhow, if SS doesn't come through, amoktime figure store has always been useful, especially since they have EVERYTHING

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"