Looking to get a new game....

Spider-Who?

ERMERGERD!
Reaction score
Here's what I have now, so that you may have an idea of what I like (and might be able to help me decide?)...

Call of Duty4
Uncharted
Oblivion GotYE
Assassin's Creed
Rainbow 6 Las Vegas 2 (which I'm surprisingly not too happy with - you would think that the people who put out a game as beautiful as Assassins Creed would give R6 the same quality of graphics...)

Given an idea of my tastes, what would you suggest I get (could be old, new, whatever for PS3)?

of those I'd go Uncharted, the best PS3 game to date in my opinion

Uncharted.

The game will have you hooked from beginning to end. Fantastic game.

He already has those games guys.

Look into Ratchet and Clank dude, its something different and very refreshing. Either that or wait for the good games to stream in soon.

I dunno about Ratchet and Clank - ive never been into those games. thanks for the recommendation though :up

I dunno about Ratchet and Clank - ive never been into those games. thanks for the recommendation though :up

oops sorry, misread your question. Tools of Destruction was the first Ratchet and Clank game I ever played and I loved it. Looks beautiful, it's fun, and it has a nice sense of humor

Its a lot smoother than the original R&Cs imo, the visuals, camera control etc really bump it up several notches.

But fair dos if its not your thing. Condemned 2 is out methinks, I'll be picking it up soon. Its a really gritty horror game, which is brutal to play. There's a demo on the store. :up:

You also maybe be just about the only PS3 owner on the planet without a copy of Resistance and MotorStorm, both great games, especially the latter.

Id try out the Ratchet and Clank demo first. I wasnt into it before but I bought it and love it

Id reccomend Warhawk. Its pretty good

Kane and Lynch is a very good game, I like the co ops, and this game takes full advantage of it. Very nice story as well.

As far as waiting for some games, Mortal Kombat 8 is scheduled to release by the end of the year, that is a game I'm very much anticipating. Also you can't go wrong with God of War 3 next year. I know these are a bit far from your liking, but it's good knowing that there are games streaming in.

But anyway, Kane and Lynch is nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"