What would you get?

DuplicateDude2

Civilian
Reaction score
Ok after working WAY too much over time i've finally put away the money to get some new games for my ps3. I figure i have enough to get three of the buggers but wondered which ones you guys think are the best as i obviously don't wanna throw away £50 each on crappy games.

So, the ones on my 'to get' list are:

Medal of honour: airborne
Stranglehold
Kane & Lynch
Uncharted
Assassin's Creed

So which three of these would you guys get???

Thanks for your help & guidence in advance.

Uncharted as one of them for sure

Yeah, if i'm honest, i think Uncharted along with Medal of Honour are going to get their asses purchased no doubt. Its really out of the others that i'm having trouble with.

I've just read so many different varying reviews of the others that its hard to know what to take as Gospel. And harder still to know which one to part with cold hard cash for.

Assassin's Creed is really pretty amazing. I'd recommend it.

I was looking forward to Kane and Lynch, but the reviews were pretty bad for it, so I'm steering clear.

And Stranglehold, I only played the demo, but It was fun. Definitely mindless action.

Uncharted. The rest are mediocore. AC would be great but be warned that the game is filled with glitches and bugs. Glitches that will stop your game and cause you to be more frustrated than anything

Uncharted and Assassin's Creed. Save the other $50 for something else.

I HAVE to get medal of honour though. I'm a massive fan of the series but more importantly i have a running battle with my flat mate over every title. So i have to get it just so i can whoop his ass on it.

Uncharted i'll get as well for sure. That game looks outstanding!

As for the other one...i guess i'll just see how i feel when i get to the shop & decide whether to get a game or save it for a ho.

Thanks for all your help guys!

First of all... do NOT spend £50 on a game... a lot of places sell them for cheaper than that so don't get pushed into spending more than you should

The games I would go for at the moment are:

Stranglehold
Uncharted
Assassin's Creed

You have a bad selection there.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Uncharted
Assassin's Creed

You have a bad selection there.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Uncharted
Resistance: Fall of Man
Assassin's Creed

Great selection WHF. :D

Yeah I'd get Assassin's Creed and Uncharted, i'm not a big fan of the Ninja Gaiden games but it was pretty cool to watch my friend play it. I think if you like the whole ninja stuff thats a must buy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"