Looks like Bruce Wayne is NOW a daddy

Like I said in the DC comics forum. I just find it hilarious that the master of Self Discipline couldn't keep it in his pants. :p

ChrisBaleBatman said:
Oh........so, how come we don't know? I mean....the last guy she slept with was Bruce...right?
It's OYL. the baby was "made" in 52. So might not have been Bats.

I still like the idea of Talia having a secret child with Bruce, and him being raised in the middle-east by Ra's then travelling one day to meet his father who knows nothing about this boy. Catwoman should always be the one true love he can never have, nor will ever have. A baby would ruin their chemistry.

no it wouldnt, it would make it even more interesting
i hope he is the dad

I still say the Talia Jason kiss in the Batman anual was to set up some weird story of how Jason is Talia's baby's daddy.

no who did you think the huntress was duh

she is the daughter of bat man and catwoman it is only natural that she wouldbecome a super hero like her parents(s)

ChrisBaleBatman said:
Oh........so, how come we don't know? I mean....the last guy she slept with was Bruce...right?

We don't know for sure because the story takes place ONE YEAR LATER after the Crisis. If you read the Catwoman issue, it appears that Bruce is more than likely the father, but DC won't come out and tell us yet for their own silly reasons.

joe petree said:
no who did you think the huntress was duh

she is the daughter of bat man and catwoman it is only natural that she wouldbecome a super hero like her parents(s)
That logic would be a tad too corny. And it was carried out by the tv series Birds of Prey. Another reason why I didn't like that series when I should've.

Like I said in the DC comics forum. I just find it hilarious that the master of Self Discipline couldn't keep it in his pants.

Dude......even the MAN needs to get some lovin'...............

I still say the Talia Jason kiss in the Batman anual was to set up some weird story of how Jason is Talia's baby's daddy.

That would be so ****ty............

We don't know for sure because the story takes place ONE YEAR LATER after the Crisis. If you read the Catwoman issue, it appears that Bruce is more than likely the father, but DC won't come out and tell us yet for their own silly reasons.

Yeah......but I'm thinking it is. Otherwise, the kid wouldn't really matter.

test tube baby. Injection. Selina plays on Bruce and lies.

VaderRISE said:
Like I said in the DC comics forum. I just find it hilarious that the master of Self Discipline couldn't keep it in his pants. :p
Dude, why would he want to keep it in his pants? :confused:

Ok, true, even Batman needs to get some. Maybe that's why he's less of an ass in OYL? Anyway, perhaps I should have said it this way. I just find it hilarious that the master of Self Discipline didn't use "The Bat Condom" or "The Bat Pull-Out Method."

Better? :)

Dammit, I was just trying to be difficult, but due to the exact and well stated nature of your updated description I am unable to continute to unfairly critique it. :mad:

Oh c'mon......Batman prefers bareback. It doesn't feel as good with rubber, EVERYONE knows that......lol.

And the pull out method.......that's a myth. It's something guys tell girls so they don't have to put on rubbers and lose the feeling.

Good day sirs, thy lesson is complete.

I think Bruce will be getting calls from Clark this year...Big Blue is down on power and needs fighting lessons :o: or whatever lessons so Lois won't leave!

Miss Webb said:
I think Bruce will be getting calls from Clark this year...Big Blue is down on power and needs fighting lessons :o: or whatever lessons so Lois won't leave!

Superman will be getting his powers back soon :o

Also he calls on the superheroes that have superpowers such as Supergirl, Green Lantern, and Hawkgirl

ChrisBaleBatman said:
And the pull out method.......that's a myth. It's something guys tell girls so they don't have to put on rubbers and lose the feeling.

Good day sirs, thy lesson is complete.

WRONG!

Been married over a year and no kids yet...

...anyway.

VaderRise is right. It is possible to pull out and not give a honey a kid. It's just that most people don't know how or when to pull out. Plus, sometimes it is really difficult to actually do it, even though you planned on it. Just go about it though and use a rubber if you ain't married. Highly recommended.

I heard a rumor that Bats and Canary might have a kid. Its gonna be a 'busy' year...

Miss Webb said:
I heard a rumor that Bats and Canary might have a kid. Its gonna be a 'busy' year...

Where, there is no way that would ever be true. Batman does not have such feelings for Black Canary, Black Canary is meant to be with Green Arrow, and the fanbase would be outraged as a result.

Miss Webb said:

Canary is said to be a member in the new JLA series coming out later in the year, so maybe there will be something between the two. But I doubt anything serious, even though they shared a kiss in Birds of Prey, it could be looked into more. I also doubt that rumor you supposedly heard, you haven't even shown anything to back it up.

I agree with hippie hunter by the way.

ArmsHeldOut said:
FYI, Catwoman's supposed life as a hooker is no longer a part of mainstream DC universe continuity, if it ever was. It was Frank Miller who initially hinted at the notion, which was later frowned upon (and dismissed) by DC.
If you really want to perceive Catwoman as a hooker/****, that's up to you, but when was the last time you read a story that referenced Miller's controversial insinuation? I can't wait to see what he does to the character in his new title with Jim Lee! There's a reason that all happenings in "All-Star" have no connection, whatsoever, to the rest of the current crop of Bat-titles available each week.

Dark Victory actually made a small reference to it. It kind of insinuated that as an illegitimate child of The Roman, she ended up hooking, only later stealing his fortune as a form of inheritence to get into the Gotham elite. Personally, I always thought this was one of Miller's best contributions to Batman. I don't know why so many fans like the contrived morality of the comics code. That said, the notion that she did anything with Holly sounds like the fantasy of a fan boy who will live most of his life as a virgin. The relationship between Selina and Holly was that of caregiver/dependent, it was maternal and there was no sexual insinuation anywhere in it. Indeed, that was the point, that Selina, while fitting into Bruce's profile of scum for how she chose to make a living (seeing as how she didn't have the luxury of a multi-billion dollar inheritence) was still a better person than he was in many ways as she took on the role of mother for Holly. Granted, she didn't stop Stan from using the both of them untill Batman gave her the confidence to, still she took care of her

There's no way she was a better person than Bruce though......I still think she's got a long way to go before she's as good a person as he is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"