Looks like Bruce Wayne is NOW a daddy

Soundwave88 said:
I have known that for awhile lol shes becomes Batgirl at some point then Huntress

Helena Bertinelli was first the Huntress and then became Batgirl at night (still Huntress at day) to capture the fear that Batman had during the No Mans Land when Batman was gone. She failed at an assignment Batman gave her and took away the mantle of Batgirl from her and gave it to Cassandra Cain.

The Helena Kyle that has recently appeared is a homage of the Earth-2 Helena Wayne who was the daughter of Batman and Catwoman who became the Huntress and a member of Infinity Inc, the offspring of the members of the JSA.

Well.....maybe this is sort of like the meshing of the universes. Infinite Crisis seems to insinuate that.

Sandman138 said:
Not as a dominatrix. She sold her services of beating the **** out of self-loathing men. I find it interesting that even as a hooker, Miller still made her somewhat of a feminist since she reversed the power roles.

I finally got an answer. I'm currently going the Bruce Wayne route and thoroughly investigating the science of prostitution. Look for a summer 2008 release, right around the next bat flick.

Good luck with that. Just remember to always look for an adams apple.

Fledermaus said:
Good luck with that. Just remember to always look for an adams apple.

:batman: Roger!

*Runs out on the battlefield - Twin Ben Franklins drawn*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"