The Dark Knight Lord of the Lounge- The Fellowship of the 'Tusi

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes. yes I did.

I'm a star wars geek. I subscribe to the Kevin Smith theory.

3 movies of people freaking walking to a volcano.

*whoopidy doo kangaroo*

- Jow

Did you prefer the fight scenes in Empire strikes back and return of the jedi or clone wars and revenge of the Sith?
(excluding a new hope as it's like two old men with sticks)

I didn't like the fight scenes in the new movies.

Did you prefer the fight scenes in Empire strikes back and return of the jedi or clone wars and revenge of the Sith?

idk......

Darth Maul is the man. They should never have had Christopher Lee come in. Just had Darth Maul take the place of that character the whole time. That would have made everything perfect in me.

Empire has the good emotional shyt. I didn't really care much for the duel in Ep. 3. - Kinda lame when u already know who wins. But then again, this is coming from a spoiler hound. You'd think I'd have learned my lesson by now.

But ANH does have a different feel to it now that I've watched the "first" three. Nothing in terms of story or anything, just the amazingness of Alec Guiness' performance. That look he shoots to Luke before he dies. Just.....makes more of an impact now.

- Jow

I liked the fight scene in phantom menace, it felt more like the older movies then clone wars and revenge of the Sith, it's a shame he was literary a phantom.

best duel was luke vs.vader in jedi followed closely by their fight in empire.

the only fight i really cared for in the new trilogy was the first dooku/anakin duel. the close ups on their faces with the blue and red light was a rare highlight of the last three imo.

the only fight i really cared for in the new trilogy was the first dooku/anakin duel. the close ups on their faces with the blue and red light was a rare highlight of the last three imo.

idk....i felt that was kinda weak.

Yoda coming in and pulling out his lightsaber was badass though.

Then it just got rediculous with his frog-like moves.

- Jow

*whoopidy doo kangaroo*

- Jow

*sigh* I don't have the energy.

wait, I am going to chime here. As underwhelmed as I was by the entire prequel trilogy - I think that the Qui Gon/Obi Wan v Maul fight was one of the best sword fights I've ever scene on film from start to finish. Especially because at the end Ewan McGregor really got into and wanted to out do the pro swordsman Ray Park. I love it when he's hopping up and down getting himself jacked up as he waits for the force field to open up and charge Ray Park.

I'm watching one of those stupid "monster hunter" shows on THe history channel, the narrator just said:

"these days, wolf men exist only in the mind of fiction writers.......and Wisconsin"

:ikyn

had me lqtm for some time

The best and most emotionally charged lightsaber moment is when Luke charges at Vader after he threatens to turn Leia to the dark side. The lighting, the music as the chorus picks up, just the raw emotion still gives me chills. In fact, from that point on...Jedi freakin OWNS. It's enough to make me tear up, still.

But for pure saber mastery, Anakin vs Obi-Wan did not disappoint. Well worth the decades-long buildup. :woot:

yes. yes I did.

*whoopidy doo kangaroo*

- Jow

I agree, although I didn't hate LOTR.

My SW list:

1.Empire
2. Revenge
3. Star Wars
4. Return
5. Phantom
6. Clones
7. Ewoks Battle For Endor
8. Ewoks: Caravan of courage

Cartoons:
1. Clone Wars
2. Droids
3. Ewoks

I love Star wars :woot:

I'll thow on one of the extended versions of LOTR on before any of the six copies of Star Wars. Sorry, I didn't see it coming myself but I just prefer those movies over Star Wars now. And I still love Star Wars, just as much as I ever did. I just love LOTR more.

Anyone have the video of Eric Roberts on Larry King?

-R

so what up guys how have you been
Updating my laptop, which was my mom's old laptop that I rarely use. It's hella slow, zomg. And I'm uninstalling programs that Mom installed and I'm like, "Whyyy are the so many useless programs here?!?!"

Still slow, ugh. 2GB RAM on my desktop FTW.

Ever seen Rob Roy?

Actually the best sword fight is right here at 3:20. Christian Bale vs his protege Taye Diggs - the battle the WHOLE MOVIE HAS BUILT UP TO!!!

or maybe just the greatest "OWNED" job ever!

IS THERE A VIDEO OF ERIC ROBERTS ON LARRY KING TALKING ABOUT HEATH LEDGER!!!?????

If so where can I find it?

-R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back