Louisiana men banned from buffet

Countless rugby and football clubs have been banned from drinking establisments and restaurants because they provide the wrong ambience.

A rugby club was banned from a pizza hall because a group of twelve of them would simply destroy all the pizzas being made, and no one else would be able to have any.

Don't you think maybe that rugby club was banned from the pizza place for vandalism, terrorizing other guests and preventing other people from getting the food they ordered rather than for just being a rugby club? :huh:

jag

According to the BMI calculator, a man 6'3 and 277 lbs is obese. Yeah, you're not fat, buddy.

According to the BMI calculator, a man 6'3 and 277 lbs is obese. Yeah, you're not fat, buddy.

The BMI calculator also puts most pro athletes into the morbidly obese category since a large chunk of them are well developed, muscularly. The BMI is broken and isn't a good gauge of people's true level of fitness or fatness.

jag

Yeah, I realize he's NOT cut up like Jay Cutler, thus it is still funny. :D

jag
"Ronnie Coleman and Jay Cutler get banned from Muscletech supplement buffet, experience horrible diarrhea afterwards":woot: .

The BMI calculator also puts most pro athletes into the morbidly obese category since a large chunk of them are well developed, muscularly. The BMI is broken and isn't a good gauge of people's true level of fitness or fatness.

jag
The BMI puts me as "fat", and I have a 31 inch waist. Total bullsh**.

They should hang their head in shame.
Why are there so many buffet places in the south?

They should hang their head in shame.
Why are there so many buffet places in the south?
:huh: I mean I live in the south, there aren't a whole lot comparatively. It depends on what food you want. In Boston there is an Italian eatery on every corner practically. In the south it's more home style cooking.

:huh: I mean I live in the south, there aren't a whole lot comparatively. It depends on what food you want. In Boston there is an Italian eatery on every corner practically. In the south it's more home style cooking.

There aren't many here.
I can't even think of one. But Texas, my god there's a ton.

jag
Jaggy, I wanna kiss you... can I kiss you? I'm gonna kiss you. *Kisses Jag on the cheek*

While they may be able to loose a few pounds, I doubt that they are the kind of hambeasts who go in and close out a buffet. I weigh about the same, and am a good deal shorter. I can take two, MAYBE three plates before I have to push back from the table. I don't think these guys deserved to be told they were fat.

Yes, the establishment has the right to refuse service. But they do not have the right to change the price on them AFTER they've eaten.

jag

This guy is no pro-athelte.

all_you_can_laff.jpg

"And what did you do when you couldn't find another all you can eat seafood restaurant?"
"We pretty much just went home"
"Mrs. Simpson, may I remind you, you're under oath"
"We went fishing"

He only weighs 277, people! Cut him some slack.

Fatty :whatever:

This sounds suspiciously like muscles and his cousin who used to help with the Top 25.

Well, when it says all you can eat, what can you do? I know it's wrong, but I'm sure that everyone that works at one of these buffet joints, when they see someone come in that's obviously morbidly obese, they think they're going to clean out the trays.

I've heard about a case like this before where fat people were banned from a buffet lol

Don't you think maybe that rugby club was banned from the pizza place for vandalism, terrorizing other guests and preventing other people from getting the food they ordered rather than for just being a rugby club? :huh:

jag
It was solely from preventing other customers from getting their food by hauling it all, or so they say...

which is kinda the same(ish) reason they gave here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"