Lounge 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so happy, I could just strip naked and bathe the earth in the light of my glow. :o

I'm so happy, I could just strip naked and bathe the earth in the light of my glow. :o

google-image-result-for-http-cupofzup-com-wp-content-uploads-2012-04-mother-of-god-gif.gif

Avast. I could have disabled the more nuisance parts that bogged it down but then I realized there was no need for it on that laptop.
Didn't start with one kind and move to Avast then
I'm using it now just cause it's free, and I'm not sure I like it as much as I hoped to

I like Avast. On a modern computer it runs fine and it has one of the better AV ratings for freeware. I'm not all that concerned the laptop will get infected and if it does it won't do anything. It's off 99% of the time, when it's on it's only on for maybe 3-4 hours tops and that's with weeks or even months inbetween uses.

The shortcut virus did a number on my PC, I hope to prevent that

I never ran into that one. I vaguely remember it but not many details.

Is it regarding the Batman thing or something else that you feel the need to strip for?

I never ran into that one. I vaguely remember it but not many details.
It's effect is immediate, insert an uninfected flash disc, and it catches the infection immediately
All files are short cut
Open folder, it opens in new window
Disc works fine for a while, minus that issue, then it stops working
PC lags more, lags harder, black screens last long, too much lag, even harder than what it was before catching the virus

I'm using AVG on my laptop right now. It works much better than my old one, Panda.

Actually, Aziz and I don't have what it takes to beat heroes in spandex and underwear. :csad:

It's effect is immediate, insert an uninfected flash disc, and it catches the infection immediately
All files are short cut
Open folder, it opens in new window
Disc works fine for a while, minus that issue, then it stops working
PC lags more, lags harder, black screens last long, too much lag, even harder than what it was before catching the virus
I read up on it and it looks annoying as hell.

is it like the "allspark?" because last time one of those were here, there were some problems.

More like the banspark. Someone will surely ban this Home Aloner soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"