Lounge Away. You Can Lounge Away. Stay All Day, If You Want To.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realized that Nic Cage has not played an astronaut in a movie and that makes me sad. If any new Star Trek movies happen I want Nic Cage to play the captain of the ship or at least the Federation president.

Klingon Cage.

Make it so!

Cage was born to play the rogue captain who tries to perform a coup/takes over a primitive culture and poses as a god/colludes with the Romulans to assassinate the Klingon chancellor. Bonus points if he's infected with an alien parasite.

Nobody:

Nic Cage:

tumblr_pfpraecs0N1rtzvrno2_r1_540.gifv

tumblr_pfpraecs0N1rtzvrno3_r1_540.gifv

tumblr_pfpraecs0N1rtzvrno4_r1_540.gifv
Klingon version of Wild At Heart.

Chris Pie's Unstoppalounge approaches.

Just realized that Nic Cage has not played an astronaut in a movie and that makes me sad. If any new Star Trek movies happen I want Nic Cage to play the captain of the ship or at least the Federation president.
How did this happen? Did the world forget its obligations?

Cage was born for one thing... and one thing only........

Big Daddy

I don't know, I liked when he stole the Declaration of Independence and... whatever the second one was about.

Klingon version of Wild At Heart.

PAULCUMMINSNic+Cage+as+a+Klingon.jpg

"You broke out... Let me see if I can get this straight... You went down the Jeffries tube, on the shuttle pod, follow the power couplings to engineering, under the dilithium chamber... That was really cool by the way... And then into the Anti-Matter vents through the exhaust system... But (clears throat), how... In the name of Kahless' butthole did you get out of your cell?!! I only ask because in our current situation? Well... It could prove to be useful information... MAYBE?!!"

I think it's Canada 3 - Atlanta 1, but you're catching up.

I think before we get to decide which is best, ALL OF CANADA vs. the city of Atlanta... Which one has the better overall stripper situation going on?

Montreal alone has already won it for us. Also, Krypton... goddammit, see someone about your condition.

Montreal alone has already won it for us. Also, Krypton... goddammit, see someone about your condition.

rsster0.gif

(Skinner voice)

"Is Bri right? Do I have a problem?"

"No... No it's Perfect Cell that's wrong."

Let Nic Cage play Moon Knight. So long as it's based on that meme where he keeps looking for the goddamn money Dracula owes him, the big ****ing nerd.

Let Nic Cage play Moon Knight. So long as it's based on that meme where he keeps looking for the goddamn money Dracula owes him, the big ****ing nerd.

I have so many questions about that meme. Why does Dracula need to borrow money in the first place? Why would he go to Moon Knight? Why does Moon Knight think Dracula is an Avenger?

And yes... I would pay good money to hear Nic Cage say all those lines, or alternatively Andy Samberg doing a Nic Cage impression saying those lines.

Cage was born to play the rogue captain who tries to perform a coup/takes over a primitive culture and poses as a god/colludes with the Romulans to assassinate the Klingon chancellor. Bonus points if he's infected with an alien parasite.
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fianmorris%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F02%2FUntitled-5-1200x675.jpg

If Tom Hardy played a Star Trek villain today instead of almost a decade ago, he’d be 10x as wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"